4. Discontented?

I use my vibrator wishing it was you!

----------

Imagined!!

His eyes held enough fire in them, they aroused you, captivated you.

You lick your fingers before slowly snaked down, imagining it's his hand that was circling around your parts.

"Fuck you Uncle, you.. so hot." you gasped as you rubbed the sensitive area and placed vibrator on it on a low mood, his sharp face was such a alluring and the way his dick sprung tall was still printed in your mind.

A feeling that threatened to devour your whole ... without mercy, the chuckled of his and his muscular biceps with those tattoos, there are too much information for you to note down, so tell you later!

The most attractive part of his was probably be, that suckable lips and under his mole, his mouth can do wonder around your nipples and lot of that ... you don't even know, how to describe, he's that expert to do a magic on you.

Fuck..

Your hand slid down until it touch the wet parts and try to slid finger into that tiny hole of yours, a shiver racked through your body, it seems that your vagina is on fire and wanted to destroy anytime soon as your right finger dived deeper into your wet fold.

You tried to add second finger and it's little hurtful but you're gasping for breath of pleasure.

"Ah, umm..." you whimpered, his dick is way better than this fingers of yours and you badly wanted to feel it, you want him to fuck you hard, anywhere, anytime..

Teach lesson to this little slutty whore that have in his house, Monday to sunday, a week. You won't mind.

All you need is to feel that monster cock in your Pussy...

"Y/n, what's that noise?"

The voice came from somewhere made your sense unconsciously come back to life "Doll, what's that sou-" the words froze in his throat when he saw what was going on infront of his eyes.

You are lying on the bed with your legs spread and vibrator still making noises as your two fingers buried deep into your pussy.

"What The Hell Are You Doing, Y/N!" his words bounced off from the doorway.

Oh, shit!

I'm in danger!

Jungkook froze at the door, his legs refusing to move forward or go backward, he had left the room when he felt the hot gaze of yours and the coupled with the not so subtle moans from your mouth when he tried to discipline you, your purple towel unnecessarily making him hard.

Because there was only one explanation, he had been interrupted, unable to cum, two times in the same week.

Now, it seemed that his dick was finding it hard to differentiate between family and strangers, that's why he left your room and he had to pay the women and send them off, that was when he heard the sounds from your room.

His heartbeat increased as he approached your room door, not ready to see what was happening there, he thought that he was hearing some kind of things or his mind playing on him.