7. Rapport!

I’m a freelance gynecologist, how long has it been since your last checkup?

------

But the knock on the door paused his search for a jacket, he opened the door first "Hey.." Choi Jisu stood in the front door smiling "Hey Lia." it's her nickname.

She was dressed formally, he saw in the afternoon, she have always knew where he live but it was her first time visiting him "Please, come in."

It was late and it was her first time visiting, so he made sure she was well seated before asking her "Would you like to have some tea or coffee?"

"I-i'm fine, sir." she was always polite "Call me, Jungkook." he said softly and sat opposite of her "We're colleagues and I'm not comfortable with you calling me formally, it seem distant." it's truth, that brings awkward moment.

"I'm sorry." she bow.

"It's okay, make yourself comfortable."

"You have a nice place here." she commented, well he work hard for it, it's not a big but cozy to make people feel home for small family "Eem.. I was passing by and thought to meet your niece, ah, where's she now?" she tucked her blonde hair behind her ears feeling little shy.

"Oh, yes... She's in her room." he replied a little too enthusiastically and called for you "Y/n? Please come here, I want you to meet someone."

Seconds later, he was contemplating on going to call you again but you walked out, looking fresh from the shower, bathrobe tied around your body, you're always like this, you usually don't dress up when you're at home.

"Y/n, meet Jisu, we work at same place, she's one of the nice person in my workplace and Lia... meet my niece, Y/n."

Jisu smile and extended her hand for you to shake "Nice to meet you Y/n, I have heard a lot about you from your uncle."

You shook your hand with her, surprise "Really?" sarcastic that your tone had Jungkook wishing that he shouldn't call you out in the first place "What did he tell you?"

"Oh, many beautiful things, he really loves you." she was such a sweet soul but Jungkook could notice your reaction like you're proud of it to hear "I'm happy to hear that." You threw a look at him, something like jealously or anger that he share things with someone else, the way your brow knitted like warning him to not falter other women much.

"That's so.. I need to get dressed now." you walked away and Jisu happily chirped about how nice it was to meet you "She is a lovely girl, you raised her so well."

That was turning Jungkook's expression bitter unknowingly when he realized that he was being praised for your upbringing because he might already failed as a guardian "Jungkook." she whispered that he barely heard "Ah, I'm sorry to visit this late, see you tomorrow then."

She stood up "Do you need me to drop you off? It's kind of late." he followed her as well "Oh, never mind Jungkook, my place isn't far." he already know that where she resides "Get home safe, see ya tomorrow."

She wanted to say something but just cleared her throat "Goodnight."

He nodded and wave his hand and then locked the door, just at the time voice sounded "Who is she?"

He looked surprised to see you leaning on a door, eyes searching for answer, funny dressed in pajamas "I introduced the both of you to.."

"You know that I'm talking about, uncle, are you sure she is just a colleague? visiting at this late time for..."

He scoffed "Really? What do you take me for? Do I look like somebody who would fuck anything and anyone just because they have a pussy?" he's getting angry, you shrugged nonchalantly not even fazed by his anger "I don't know, you tell me."