20. Vivacity?

Tears are words the mouth can't say nor can the heart bear..

________

He lost in the last, in the memories of the incident that led to this little girl being under him, he could see the faces of all that he had causes 'pain' blur together, the alcohol just made him feel more unmoored and adrift and it felt like he was being pulled under the weight of all the pain, his eyes suddenly blurred making it appear like he was sinking into an abyss, a place he can't get out of ...

Smiling sadly, his eyes became heavy, Aha! It would be easier to sleep now.? probably wake up tomorrow looking like shit, there is something special about alcohol, it makes him high, not the usual high.

Sometimes it takes you higher than the moon but still keeps you in tune, other time completely lose grip of the consciousness.

Well, this might ... he's full of sorry, half grip of his consciousness and it feel so damn good, the pain... Feels better than sex!

Grinning, he took out his phone and dialed Jisu's number, don't know why he did ... drink is to blame "Hey..?" he whispered giddily immediately the connection sound beeped "You asleep?"

"Not yet, I'm working on some files that I need to send tomorrow." she paused "You sound happy, are you really fine?" she's always sounding concerned, what did he do to deserve this Angel?

"More like high." he giggled childishly "Some of wine, I swear.. I'm fine." there was a long pause on the other end and it seemed she was trying to guage if he was truly fine "Where is Y/n?" she spoke at last.

"In her room, probably still crying." he really wish he could cry too, it used to be so easy but now... It might take years to force out a tears? "What the hell happened?"

He could hear ruffling sounds on the other end signifying her rise form her table "Jungkook, what did you do?"

He shrugged as if she could see him "I didn't do anything." vulnerable and dizzy, he narrated the episode of the evening, each words you said ... Jisu was shocked "Oh my ... Jungkook, I'm so sorry to hear this, listen to me .. you are not a monster, you don't cause a pain, you are a good uncle... Trust me, you are."

She sighed "She wants you to feel the exact way you are feeling right now, it's something teenagers do, they force the blame on others, you're wonderful person, Jungkook... and I want you to know that, I love you so much."

"I.... I love you too." without hesitation, he found himself saying.

_________

It has been seven days since that fateful night, things went back to normal... maybe, Nishimura and you ... well still awkward and both didn't talk about that night even he wishes to talk about it but you always find ways to skip around it, not ready to speak about the worst night of your life.

Not because he hurt you ...nah .... he's super gentle at that night, it was just your felt that... hard to face the problem?

You combed your hair and stare at the girl, you became ... not aware of the right feeling you should have, you have successfully acted like you weren't affected by whatever Jungkook did and those seven days must have been the worst for him too because he looked like a shell of his former self.

And you?

You were barely holding on but who was you to complain? When you were the one that decided on this, the girl you became doesn't deserve any good in your lives, you tied your hair into a ponytail, forcing a smile, Jungkook had mentioned that he will send you abroad to further study after you graduate high school.