32. His Champion.?

I just checked the weather report, and there's a 95% chance you're getting seven inches tonight.

----------

"My gosh .... " you closed your eyes in bliss, shuddering as your small puffy nipples disappeared into his mouth, sucking it soft, stopping was the last thing you wanted to do.... this feels damn good.

"You okay.?" he whispers, hot breath fanning on your wet skin, he tossed your bra "Don't stop." you moaned.

His hands reaching down to your hips, sliding his hand in your shorts, you gasped and sat back to unbutton the shorts, he also work himself to get naked, you grabbed his dick and helped him to enter slightly, sliding down to his big dick, wiggling a little to get him as deep as possible.

Your pussy was wet, hot and very tight around his shaft "Yeah, baby go ahead." he was willing to held you all night like this, you slowly rock your hips "Oh, yeah... that feels good."

He grabbed your waist and helped you to slide up and down, all the way in and out, he pressed his face on your chest, nipple on his mouth..

You're moaning, both wanted nothing but saturation, affection and care.

His senses were on high alert to your touches, to your tight warmth around his cock, sliding deliciously forcing a grunt out of him, it was passionate, healing and reassuring.

"Y/n." he grunted against your nipples "I love you." It almost became anthem, as you rode both of to an unknown place "Just hold me tight Jungkook, don't let me go."

He knew, that you're not just talking about holding body but he held you anyway "Love me .. bask me in your warmth." he kisses your face "Nobody would tear us apart."

He groaned in agreement and pulled you down to snap his hips faster, the waves of orgasm starting to form deep inside your body, pushing you over the edge, clung together.

Lost in the lust of the moment, overtaken by desires.

Jungkook smoothly switch the position "Fuck, daddy." you mewl and closed your eyes, as he drove you insane with his length, taking the sensation of his mouth on your boobs as an advantage, you gasped, your sphincter involuntarily tightening around him.

He looked into your eyes, the attraction of those gazes that held him captive, the pleasuring expression you're giving him made him excited.

Gently, he cupped your cheeks and lifted your head slightly to kiss as his cock moved back and forth, brushing the walls of your pussy, your moisture merging with his precum, your sounds became a repeated and urgent whimper of ecstasy as he drove in and out of you.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he fucked you in a rhythm that soon caught up, his hand fondled your boobs, he was aroused and excepting to cum any time.

Your boobs bouncing with each stroke he gave "I ...I'm cumming." you announced "Hold on for me." he breathed "Just a bit more, let us make this last long."

"I'm trying." you whimper as your body started to jerk, overstimulating "Oh my gosh ... Jungkook..."

He reached down, already accepting what was to come and began to rub on your clit, you arched your back and clung his shoulder like your life depended on it, your body shook violently, he didn't stop playing with your clit, cock slowly driving into you as he continue to throwing out more articulate finger actions until you're mess of shivers and tears.

He kissed your cheek, that was salty somehow mixed with your tears and sweat... "Relax... breath baby.., did I hurt my babies?"

Your chest heaving and you shook your head "We're fine."