24. Ambiguous?

You've bewitched me, my body and my soul..

_________

He's at work because he has work load, you're so jealous when some lady called him asking him to repair the things he's export on it, you couldn't shake off the feeling that ... there will be other women hitting on him, though you both fucked, he hasn't given this relationship a tag yet.

You don't know your stance in his life right now and that's making you insecure.

Nishimura just happened to had time and asked about your whereabouts as you didn't attend classes, you felt embarrassed speaking to him but he's your best friend...  unshakable friendship, right?

He's always so talkative and you drop some of hint for him to guess that your Uncle, actually likes you... No loves you ... not as a niece but more than that..

Lover?

--------

Jungkook drive to the work a bit late as he ... you know, in just a day, he cut his hair little short and dyed his hair in black, he completely changed... not just a look but his mood as well.

He felt... Happier.

Not a usual happiness alcohol and sex brought him, this kind of happiness bubbled from within and spread around his body and mind, initiating sparks and flaming heat that made him logged for his babygirl.

He used to always run to alcohol for solace whenever it felt like the weight of the world borrow down on his shoulders and he always got the desired effect but it never lasted, he would wake up the following morning feeling like a pile of horseshit dumped beside a sewer.

Sex also provided a very great source of happiness, the feeling of the nut crawling around his sack and creeping into his shaft with a convulsing tingle is a form of happiness people don't talk enough about and Yes, it only lasts for that period.

Pist-nut clarity had happened to him a few times in the past and it always left him feeling more devastated than he was before cuffing the whore to the bed.. but with you...

Sex with you was more than just, great ... yeah, it was intense of course, calming and thrilling, he have not felt this well rested in a very long time... Into your arms...

Shit!

Still, it felt so wrong and that feeling of tasting the forbidden fruit only added to the thrill, a feeling of insecurity suddenly washed over with an intensity that made him grab the handle tighter.

Y/n, ... she could easily come over her feeling for me..

She still had a lot of time on her hands, time to date and date ... until she settled for the right person, she could wake up tomorrow and decide that she had enough of me?

What will happens to me then?

He exhaled softly, just the thoughts he was trying to avoid, after all you're someone's gene's that broke his heart, a years ago.

Furthermore, his relationship with you would never be accepted by society even if both decided to pursue this thing between...

Don't get the wrong idea, he loves you so much and wouldn't mind trying but ... he's much older than you and already told ya, what people will think of him...

Having relationship with teenager?

His drive to the workplace wasn't pleasant because he was continuously ravaged with thoughts of what this new chap. meant for ... Just as he parked his bike, a call came in.