11. Egomaniacal?

Big moments happen with the smallest actions and sometimes it's not until later we connect the dots but in that instant, I knew that somehow, someway Jeon Jungkook was going to own my heart.

_________

What was happening to me?

Like a whirlwind, he swirled around confused, his feet took him back to your room, he knows that this is so wrong, he shouldn't be doing this... checking on your things and your secret diary ...

You had revealed your needs and desires how you feel about him, how you want him and all, how your inner core wet just by thinking about him and how you describe his each body parts, how you want to be beneath him when he do a wonder to your body, all in sexual way...

It turned him on, he felt like wrapping you around him and undress you while asking you to sit on his lap, he wants to feel your pussy swallowing his huge cock while he touch himself on your bed like a horny teenager.

He wants your warm mouth of his length between his thighs and feel your hands massaging his ball, he's in your room... On the top of your bed, imagining your pussy wrapped around his cock, a wonderful setting?

It wasn't so difficult of picturing, he had seen and even inserted his finger and your addicted moan, shit ... he wants you to ride the hell out of him, a part of his mind gold him that he was doing something wrong but his lower abdomen's body part wasn't satisfied.

He doesn't want to cum on your sheets but he was so aroused and move his hand up and down on his cock "Ah, fuck Y/n."

He grabbed his erect flesh and grunted as the first string jutted out with stars floating above his head like spaceships, his messy liquid splashed all over your bedsheet.

He panted and close his eyes, when was the last time he had touch himself and cum hard? maybe in his teenaged, but can't really remember... despite having orgasmic release, his cock refused to go flaccid, what's worse was he couldn't zip up his pant up.

What to do it with this? trying to cover his crotch and zip up hardly, he grabbed his key and raced for his bike, he knew what to do, why the hell he even touch himself? Not to talk of touching on your bed and the thoughts of you?

He drove straight to the place of interest and asked for someone and after ten minutes, he was with some lady naked in one room...

At that moment, his mind started to function differently... every move she made, he pictured of you instead.

You and him, hell ... everything seemed like you to him? "Come on Y/n, I'm getting impatient." he murmured "Huh?" she looked back to make sure, there was no one else but her "I wasn't talking to you.." it seemed he was losing his mind "Come here." after putting condom, he demand making the lady shiver "Sit on my dick."

She made to straddle with her chest facing his but he objected "Turn the other way." seeing her face would make it difficult to think, it's you.

When she did as he asked, he pushed her waist down and dived upward in animalistic speeds, her back facing his front, spanking her ass-cheek "Fuck you, Y/n. You're messing with my mind!" he spank twice intent on causing pain and pleasure both until she could differentiate one from the other "Please, sir."

His whore begged, her legs shaking as she take his length in her pussy roughly, she must be wondering why she came in the first place "I will make sure to let you unable to walk for a days when I'm done." he swear and spank her again, reddening her skin on that spot "Please sir." she begged again "I will fuck you until your pussy is sore, Y/n!"