15. Babyish..??

It's like a soap opera, obviously I lack social skills and I'm nosey.?

________

Jisu wore, simple outfits... Loose shirt and trouser "Jungkook, I'm sorry, I was just worried about you... hey you okay?" she saw how messy he was, she immediately pulled him into a hug, he didn't respond for a moment... his hands are hang either sides, her womanly fragrance was nice and warm, he was slowly raising his hands to hug her back but she pulled away "I ...I thought you really needed that."

"I did, thanks, god I feel so stressed."

"I know." she pulled him to sit on the couch "What happened? You called her?"

"Yes, I did ... She said she isn't coming back.." that hurt's "What did you say to her?"

"I..." would it be a good idea to tell her? he let out a some parts of the story "I told her that we are dating.."

"You did?" she was surprised but then, it's not real so she shrugged nonchalantly "Did that make her mad?" wonder why would? you should be happy to know instead, like every nieces do?

"I think, it did, I meant to make her concerned and come home since she doesn't go very well with you." he was sorry to add that last part but it's the truth.

"Have you had something to eat?" she suddenly asked "No." he shook his head "I'm not hungry." he didn't even touch the food she made earlier, he had no time for it...

"Go to bed, I will be there in a moment." she walked towards kitchen "Lia, what are you doing?" he followed her and saw her arranging a plate and the food put into the refrigerator, she doesn't like to waste foods "Just go to bed, I will be there soon."

He walked to his room and dialed your number, it's already past 10, he knew that you're throwing tantrums and you're very stubborn.

Jisu walked in moments later "Stop calling her, let her be." she handed him a warm milk "I am just worried." truthfully "She's with her boyfriend, c'mon you have to get used to it."

Boyfriend!

You... dating another guy brought a sour taste to his mouth "I don't want to think that, I would rather not say they are dating.."

Jisu comically narrowed her eyes at him and a small smile played the sides of her lips "You know, you act like a possessive boyfriend towards Y/n.."

Is he sure, she's his niece?

Only if he was willing to see her and love the way he loves you?

Uh-...Ugh! Have I been that obvious?

Jungkook laughed nervously "Lia, I'm her only guardian, remember?"

She smiled "Yeah, I know ... let's go to bed."

.... It wasn't easy sleeping, he laid and Jisu cuddle, she keep tapping his chest ...his eyes are wide open like a owl in the night, the warmth coming from the lady beside him was comfortable but he couldn't help but keep thinking about you.

Probably on your knees between Niki's legs, slurping on his cock? Either that on your four taking his that bastard's dick from behind?

Augh Baby, please don't give me hard time.

When he felt Jisu's breathing becoming even, he removed her hands from his body and take his phone.

The number you dialed is currently switched off!

Why the fuck her phone is switched off?

----------

Your phone was switched off and you were devastated, everything you hoped had been collapsed and now you left with nothing, you woke up restless and just took shower to feel better.