12. Ambivalence?

His understanding of the theme of the book made me hot, right then and there, I wanted to toss him down on the floor, crawl on top of him like the Jeon Jungkook's reader I am.

________

In the evening, few people are out walking around and some people noticed what was happening here "Let me go!" You thrashed, crying out as you tried to get out of his grip, he wrapped his hand around your waist as a form of restraint.

"You need to calm down, Y/n." he carried you back into the house while you tried to get him to let you go and ran out of this damn house "Let me go, you caveman!" you kicked like crazily "I don't wish to return to your fucking house! You can't force me to do that." you cried out and yell loudly.

But he hold you tightly "This is your house." he banged the door with his leg and carried you into the home until he got in living room and threw you on the couch "You need to get your damn thoughts straight, Y/n... What the hell is wrong with you!"

"You! You are the problem." you clenched your teeth so tight that your lips almost cut "Because of Niki? You are acting like a bitch because of him? Did you refused to eat and stay peaceful here because of him? Where the hell is the girl I trained? Why are you acting this way?" he sounded so frustrated that making you a bit guilty.

"No, you're the cause, you still sees me as a kid when I'm not, I'm a woman with my needs, I can't remain a virgin forever!"

His face contorted at your words and his forehead creased with a frown, his lips move wanting to say something but pause and thought more about it before he speaks "You know what? Let's leave this matter for now, you're still in high school Y/n and underage, we will have this conversation after you finished your high school."

"No, we are having it now, your decision will determine the outcome." you folded your arms "If you don't accept me then I can live with Niki, even if you don't approve our relationship."

"I don't like him." he said looking so pained, it made you frown, what the hell is wrong with him? Why is he making a big deal out of all this when he has made it perfectly clear that he wants nothing to do with you? "Do you need to like him for me to get into relationship with him? It's my life Jungkook, I can love and date whoever I wish, you are not entitled to dictate."

"I have every damn right, I'm your guardian!"

"No, you are not entitled to do anything you wish to on me." you felt this overpowering urge to tug on his hair and let him understand that we are now in the 21st century when everyone is entitled to their rights, if he loves you then say it before it was too late, if he doesn't want you then let you damn free from this pain.

He has no freaking right to tell you, whom to date or what to do "But you don't know what's good for you, he's just playing with you."

"And you? What are you.?" you took a step towards him "You are a playboy, who fucks and changes whores faster than you change your clothes, yet I fell hard for you though you didn't wish to have anything to do with me, tell me Jungkook, will you rather fucks those sluts than dating me?"

You closed the distance between and placed your palm on his chest, just above his heart "What is it? Why are you so heartless? you only care about your dick? then why don't you just fuck me, Jungk-"

He grabbed your wrist and removed it from his chest "Behave Y/n."

"Heh! You refused me? You would rather love to bang those whores!" you bit your bottom lips, as much as it pained you to say those words, you had to do "Mutual, I have my boyfriend to please..." you thought it will be easy to spell the words but putting it into practice isn't so easy.