29. Incubus.??

Love is a knife that cuts out your heart piece by piece, feeding it to the boy you love.?

________

holding his hands and leaned down to meet his lips, sitting on his lap as he stayed at the same position on his knee.

Soft and probing at first then intense, you got to your feet and pulled him up, wrapping your arms around his neck tiptoeing pressed lips intimately.

He hold your waist up, your feet not touching ground anymore, he led you towards the bed, flowers scent full of romance when his back pressed on the bed lying as you're on top.

Giving him the best lip locking, tongue twisting kiss, his hands roaming around your body... he swiftly switched the position and captured your lips again...

Sometimes later, you seems to remember something and pushed his shoulder, panting heavily "Niki.." you panted, he narrowed his eyes "I need to call him and tell him to go."

"He brought you here?" he knitted his eyes.

"Yeah, give me a moment." you rolled off the bed and get your purse to place a call, Jungkook followed and busied himself taking off your clothes and kissing your jawline, excitement coursed through him like a stream.

You're excited too and hastily told Nishimura over the phone to go back and give brief reason that your uncle will be taking you home as you guys having dinner time... Yeah.

As you're talking to your friend, Jungkook took off his clothes "I want to ride you." you immediately hung up and tossed the phone away.

The vibration of excitement made his body harder and a tempo started, his chest pressed by your hand as you started to move your hip back and forth, doing dozen of movements, steadily building up the pleasure.

Damn, you learned so fast "Y/n, I love you." he grunted to the face of desire and lust that took him to an unknown land "I fucking love you too." you whispered against the sounds that were producing, breathing quickening as you bounce up and down on his shaft.

He was rewarded with your best orgasm, your juices sliding down his shaft and on his groin with sexy moan.

He latched his mouth onto your boob, sucking it... biting nipple, you rock your hips encouraging him to cum for you.

Round of round.

The night spend just like that, like a newlyweds couples clinging onto each other, it was around like 3 in the morning that you guys check out from the hotel room, your walking posture was kind of unsteady, leaning on his board shoulder.

If he didn't support you then you would almost wobbled and fall down "Woah!!" he grabbed your shoulders tight "Was I too hard?"

"Nah, we were excited." you tiptoe up to kiss him, he grabbed your waist "Let's go home." he picked you up and walked to parking lot.

---------

"Geez? Why do I feel like something good happened?" Nishimura wrinkled his nose "Because it did." though his face was neutral, you could tell he was not happy about the call you give him last night and sent him away.

"Are you mad? C'mon, I was carried away by the things, I will treat you ice cream today." you kept your left hand hiding proposal ring, not ready for him to see it until you broke the news to him, you wanted to surprise him.

"And you think that mere ice cream will work on my mood? " he pursed his lips, not ready to accept your apologizes "Okay, let's leave that for now, so what happened last night? What did Jungkook do?" he asked in a serious tone.