2. Cravings!

What is a nice person like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

♡♡♡♡

"Ahh, Fuck!"

The sound of moaning and the bed cracking that continuously following wake you up from your sleep, you sat up on the bed and stretched your muscles.

"Damn it, too deep." A woman cried out, you hastily rose from the bed and hastened towards the door, the thought of what was going on in the room next door of yours made your heart feel like it was being sliced in two.

You knew, at this moment you should return to your room and just pretend as if you had heard nothing and the thought of seeing your Uncle naked with some bitches far outweighed your need to run far away to avoid heartbreak.

The light was bright on.

"Fuck, so tight." Jungkook growled in that deep voice of his that never ceases to send rippling shivers down your spine, your legs shook but yet you reached to his door to peek, like the way you do, whenever he brought a whore to this house.

Told you, he doesn't have habit locking his room, for your sake anyway.

When you peeped, his back was the first thing you saw, the rippling muscles bulges with each thrust he made, continuously running his hand on his colorful hair, pushing it back showing his tattoos, what's worse was that lying woman in front of him enjoying his front view.

"Harder, yeah." She moaned with her bitchy voice, he thrust in so hard that the bed shook, you witnessed all of this from the slightly open door gap, you gulped down your saliva and clenched your fists, it's not your first time witnessing him having wild sex with a women.

Your heart itch and you imagined being in the same position as the woman under him, it isn't healthy, you know it but you couldn't stop from thinking about him.

You hear the woman panting under him as he work wonderfully on her, you gasped and mistakenly knocked your body into the door, opening widely.

They froze...... "Shit!!"

"Y/n?" you froze too and you slowly glanced up to meet with the pissed expression on jungkook's face.

FUCK!

Before he could say a word, you bang his door shut and ran out into your room and banged the door shut behind, locking up and leaned on the door, heart felt like it was about to lungs out of your throat.

This wasn't the first time you had watched him having his time but this was definitely the first time you had gotten caught, you counted in your head before you heard the footsteps approaching your room door.

"Y/N?" he knocked on the door but you didn't respond "I know you're right here, open the damn door." he sounded pissed.

You swallowed.

This wasn't the first time he has gotten angry at you but it was the first time he has used such a tone, you shivered.

Afraid of the sight you might meet and couldn't make the decision to open the door, you heard him sighing after a long time "We will talk in the morning."

He left and you let out a sigh of relief.

What have I gotten myself into?

You face palmed.

If only you hadn't gone to his room, you wouldn't have been caught, yet you didn't regret it... he's the one who disturb your sleep.