14. Flyaway?

I wanted her in my skin, I wanted her in my soul and I wanted in hers.

________

"Then, we won't have any strings, you're free to do anything you want... Let's just give it a try?" she has been crushing him since long and it's the time for to take another steps, be a more than just a friend.

"If at any point, I fall in love with you..." he highly doubt that if he will ever fall?? "Things might turn very serious."

She smiled reassuringly "I think, I will just be able to handle that." she leaned in just aimed at his face and joined their lips, for a moment... she didn't move and he had turned too rigid to move a muscle, eventually she was the one who made a move, cupping his face and kissing him gently, her skillful hands pushing her needs forward while making sure, he wasn't overwhelmed, giving open mouthed kiss but he pulled her taking control.

Both parted their lips from each other "That was good." she exhaled and licked her lips which had gotten succulents from the kiss earlier "Do you want more?" she asked seductively.

If anyone had told him earlier that she can seduce then he would never believe and he would have laughed it off as a joke but now ... "I want more." he rasped and reached for her, wrapped his arms around her body and as she reached up to run her hands through his hair, he leaned down to meet her lips with his in a passionate kiss that sent chills down both's spine.

His hands explore her back and then under her gown, rubbing her skin, she arch her back as he continued to kiss lower on her neck, finally coming in contact with the material of her inner-wear, he stopped "Lia.. we shouldn't..."

"I need you .." she moaned, surprised that he wanted her as much as she wanted him, to fuck! she wrapped her legs around his waist, hands recklessly wrapped around his neck, with this stimulus and the contact two hot bodies, she started to rub her hips on his clothed length.

"Damn."

Grunting, he stood up with her and made for the bedroom, kisses intensified and she let out a soft moan, both collapsed on the bed and the pieces of clothes are all thrown down somewhere in the room.

She reached between and grabbed his cock, started to move her hands as he spank her ass cheek, she open her legs, showing her pretty view of Pussy's lips "Shit."

"Ah, Jungkook." she moaned helplessly when they position themselves in (69), she was giving him best blowjob as he satisfied her needy pussy "Spread those legs." he assisted her and began to lick and fingers her exposed hole.

She let out a filthy noises, slurp his whole length into her warmth mouth as he continue to pleasure her "Jungkook.." the sign in her shaky breathes and struggled was a announcement of orgasm.

"Gosh, you're so big and beautiful." she moves her hands so fast that his length is growing in every stroke "Is he too big for you?" he asked seductively, his voice coming unintentionally hoarse, she bit her lower lips and looked at him with : Lust..

"I love big boys..."

Damn? Where did she learn to seduce? she suck his entire cock up and down that he's getting close with every lick, slurp and suck that Jisu dished out to him "Shit, I'm gonna cum." he groaned as he felt her hands and mouth still working.

"Mhmm.." she moan as she continued to pleasure him "Cum in my mouth, please." she coped as she looked up at him that he forced her head to his dick, full of lust ... as he spurt out his creamy liquid into her hot mouth..

After all the sensation, he saw her spreading legs inviting "What are you waiting for?" she asked playfully, licking her lips seductively "You taste delicious." he climbed onto the bed, overweighting her, his hand run through her blonde hair and pulled into passionate kiss and finally allow his hip to move and position himself between her legs.