33. Bolster...!

There's no chance, no destiny, no fate that can hinder the girl resolve of a determined soul.

-----------

"You're okay young girl?"

The beautiful woman came into your focus, smiling kindly, you slowly nodded "Thank you." she helped you to stand but probably your ankles are in pain and you ended up sitting and rubbing it.

Holding back from crying.

You watched her not knowing what to do "Let's take you to the hospital, hubby please help her."

"My husband and I were just on our way to the shop and saw you struggling with those thugs, I'm glad that we saw it.." she smiled gently, her words and the warm way she was looking at you, made you feel safe.

"Oh, thanks a lot."

They help you up and walked to the near by medical care, you're a bit shy at how they were doting on you, the man was acting as if he had known you for a long time.

"You don't have to thank us, we're glad to help, it's not like it cost us anything to help out, I'm Kim Namjoon, my wife Lee Jieun and you?"

"Y/n." you nodded, still looking at the kind looking woman and her handsome husband "Oh my, what a nice name you have, I heard that my husband's daughter.... her name was also Y/n.."

"What?" you gaped at her, not feeling the joke at all "Yeah... Namjoon has been in LA for 16 years now, I doubt where's his daughter have been..."

"Jieun!" man stopped his talkative wife, only then your eyes scanned him, he doesn't look that old "What's your mother name?"

He asked stepping close "Oh, c'mon love, you're scaring the young girl!" his wife said before you could even reply to the question "How can you ask who the mother is at the first meeting? Where is your courtesy?"

"I..."

"Lisa." you blurted out "My mother's name, why you want to know her name?" with your focus on the man infront of you.

"What?" they turned towards you, simultaneously asking the same question and same reaction "Lisa Manobal.?"

You don't know your mother's full name, so you're kind of confused "Uhmm." you nodded unsure anyway.

"Really? Finally, I found you..." the man was so happy and knelt down taking your hands "You're Lisa's daughter, right?"

You nodded your head still in confusion and his wife come to our sides and placed her hand on her husband's shoulders "Do you still recall her?"

Namjoon looked at his wife and slowly nodded his head "Hmm.."

"So, that's mean .... She's your ...."

------------

"No, I didn't tell her that!" Jungkook whispered fiercely like his voice was filtering through an amplifier "I would never allow her to work.."

"I'm not saying you did." Jisu was so calm about it, Jungkook never seen her worked up over something, she's so reserved and calculated that sometimes it's almost scary "What I am trying to say is, maybe you bleakly suggested or stated about your finance..."

"No, Lia." he suppressed the need to sigh "I would never make Y/n feel that I can't support us financially, I wouldn't think of doing that, even if I have just a dime left.."

"I'm just trying to cover all grounds." she seemed to be very deep in thoughts "I don't know what to say right now."

Jungkook didn't know either, one minute it feels like everything would be okay and the other minute, his thoughts and feelings had mercilessly scattered, he can see who had been pretending to love or care when he got into this situation.