38. Reverie...?

Wanna help me get on Santa's naughty list this year?

---------

You leaned towards him to kiss, only intended to peck him the same way he did but he didn't have the same thoughts right now.

As he wrapped his hands around your waist and brought you closer, pulling you to sit on his thighs, it was a slow sensual kiss, one that left you panting for breath as he tangled his tongue with yours, sucking it into his mouth.

You wrapped your hands around his neck, clinging on him as he depended the kiss, his hand going down to your back but you stopped him and shake your head.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to do it? Did the doctor ask you not to..."

You placed your index finger on his lips and slowly shook your head "The doctor said nothing like that, we may have sex as long as we don't take it to the extreme."

You explained to him like one will do to a little kid but he's not "So..."

"I have always wanted to do something." you pecked him on the lips and got down from the bed, smiling at the confused man sitting on the bed "What's it?"

"Have you ever fantasized about watching me pleasure myself?"

You asked seductively biting your lower lips as you tried to look as alluring as you could.

"Uhm, ....what, Doll?" he swallowed looking rather uncomfortable as his ears turned blood-red in embarrassment because, he did.....

"I-i have always fantasized about it, it's a kink of mine." you told him and went over to get your vibrator, he followed your movement gazing at you without a word, he seemed to thought about it in his head, what you're actually trying to do.

You dropped the vibration on the bed and turned to face him, smiling a bit when his adam apple blobbed up, you raised your hands towards the first button of his shirt that you're putting on, as slowly as you could, unbuttoning it as you look at him intently.

He gulped but didn't say a word, his eyes digging into your skin, his gaze a fire that lit you up, you slowly unbuttoned the shirt and got rid of it "Do you like what you see?" you shyly asked.

Your body structures had changed a lot since you actively started to have sex with him, your tits growing and body becoming curvey, belly bulging a little, hooking your fingers on the waistband of the shorts you were putting on, still giving out a seductive vibe.

"Is that even a question?" he breathed out with his eyes locked on yours "I have always found everything about you beautiful, Doll. I don't think any woman can ever be compared to you."

Every man who have special feelings will always try to pleased his woman with these type of words "And there isn't.."

Smiling, you slowly removed the shirts, wriggling your arse a bit as you got rid of it, it was clumsy not as seductively as you planned it to be but who cares?

With the shorts out, you were left only with black color bra and panty, taking a step towards the bed closed enough for him to touch, you leaned down as if you were about to kiss him but you didn't.

With left hand, you unhooked the bra and allowed it to fall, letting your breasts spill out, his eyes immediately went on it and swallowed the imaginary lump, licking his tongue over his bottom lips "Doll, do you..."

You shook your head when he tried to touch you "You are only allowed to watch, not touch ..... Jungkook." you smiled at the frustrated man, who looked like he was just moments from doing something bad to you.