26. kindly

I BEEN A G, THROW UP THE L
    SEX IN THE A.M., UH-HUH
   O-R-O-U-S, YEAH
AND I COULD PUT YOU IN
FIRST CLASS

-----------

Been month of dating your uncle, well things are running smoothly, Nishimura was only one who knows about this, though he's accommodating, not everyone will accept this relationship.

People will eventually judge you and Jungkook, if society learn about this, Jungkook will definitely received their wagging fingers and tongue because he's the adult, no one will ever believe that you were the one who seduced him.

You will be victim while he will be tagged as the culprit.

So, you guys didn't dare to revealed this relationship in public.

Inside those closed door, you acted as a super cute girlfriend, waiting for his arrival, learning to cook and he be bribing you.

Beside that he's having the best time of his life on bed like you, cuddling to sleep and a good fuck keep receiving from him, sometimes you asked him to go hard on you but you know that he's afraid of hurting you

You have seen how he fucked other women, he lives inflicting pain and it's almost part of him, that's why you wanted him to show that part of himself and add a spice in his sex life, just so he will not be bored with plain vanilla sex.

You need him to know that, you accept all of him, not only the caring part ... his flows are also accepted.

Like a teenager that fell in love recently he was super duper careful, you keep texting him informing days activities, it has become a norm and you can't be this much happier to know that he loves it, even he's not that responsive person, you caught him secretly re-reading a text you sent to him.

That was why you decided to always text him, this way ...he can have something to accompany his mind.

But today, you send him a picture of you with your favorite inner wear, satisfied... you just can't wait ... what will happen tonight? You walked towards kitchen smiling from ear to ear, feeling giddy and nervous at the same time.

Fucking hell, you need to get a grip on yourself.

You can't be this needy all the time, you know that he's fucking good at those things and you're head over heel for him.

To pass the time, you wrote your assignment and complete the part of your project that was supposed to do with Nishimura but you have been slacking since you got together with your Uncle.

After sparing some time, you took bath and work on shaving and waxing your legs, a days ago you went to purchase some things and you saw the lingerie, it was sexy and submissive faux leather and chain which caught your attention at one glance.

Well, you decided to wear that tonight, you tied your hair up in a ponytail and put on baggy t-shirt over that sexy lingerie.

Just as you're getting yourself ready, you heard arrival of your man's and likewise he do as usual, calling you after entering into living room "Doll?"

"Doll? Where are you?" he asked but you didn't responded like usual "Baby?"

A smile tugged on the side of your lips when you heard his footsteps "Doll, this isn't funny... are you..."

The moment the door opened, you jumped on him immediately "Doll? What are you doing?" he was surprised at first "Welcome back." you kiss his lips.

Jungkook is a ticking time bomb, one you need to handle with care if else he might go off at the slightest provocation and a wrong cut might cost you much.