Helluva Boss Season 1 Episodes

Blitzo "So, we're going to watch how amazing my company is?"

Lucifer "And later how I'm going to shut your company down for good?!"

Blitzo "Hey! You can't-"

Lucifer "I CAN! And I WILL!"

Episode 1

Charlie "Is this how school is like on earth!?"

Vaggie "Not so much."

Angel Dust "This is more what the school buildings were back when some of us were alive."

Alastor "That woman doesn't know how to cook. What a waste of food."

Millie grows "Blitzo!"

Blitzo "No comment."

Octavia "Really dad?"

Stolas "I have nothing to say."

Sera and Emily were just as horrified as Moxxie was on the screen when the rest of the family was killed off by the police.

Episode 2

Octavia "Oh god not this."

Stolas "Oh my dear Octavia. Look how cute you were."

Lucifer (Quietly) "Not as cute as my daughter."

Lilith elbowed her husband to behave.

Charlie "That copy, greedy uncle, son of a-!

Lilith "Charlie!"

Lucifer "I was wondering how that ripoff amusement park got set on fire."

Episode 3

All the Hazbin Hotel cast, "You dated Verosika Mayday!?"

Blitzo "Why is it a big deal!?"

Time Skip

Lucifer "You and Verosika are in for one hell of a punishment!"

Episode 4

Sera "What were those cherubs were thinking!?" she pulls out her hair in anger.

Emily "They are just twisting the rules into their own liking!"

Charlie "Where do you see that?"

Emily "On the poster behind Collin when he's doing the paperwork."

Lilith "

Episode 5

Lucifer "Seriously? Neither of you notice her call, Octavia I understand, but you Stolas?"

Stolas "She's always been screaming 24/7. So when she stopped, this was a sudden surprise to me."

Octavia "I can't believe how blind I was, and still am."

Charlie "Not anymore. You're stronger now, Via!"

Angel Dust "And Charlie. Don't get this guy at the hotel."

Charlie "What! Why?"

Angel Dust "Because of the wanted posters of him. He's a hit for hire, and there's talk about him wanting to take down anyone who have royal blood in their vanes, that includes you."

Vaggie "Angel has a point, hun. I can't believe I said that."

Episode 6

Lucifer "YOU FUCKING MORONS!!! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!?! YOU'VE PUT OUR VERY EXISTENCE ON THE LINE! DO YOU IMPS WANT EVERYONE TO BE ERASED, DO YOU WANT ALL HUMANITY TO PERISH!?"

Lilith "You only got lucky with those Cherubs, but you're playing with fire."

Arackniss "You two did well, not letting any information out to some wannabe demon hunters."

Alastor "But you still got in trouble."

Cherri "Are you dolts trying to start a war or something!?"

Episode 7

Vaggie "Those Bitches and Bastards don't know shit."

Angel Dust "They just want to be more popular and don't give shits about others. "

Molly "You don't have to push everyone away, Blitzo."

Episode 8

Shinshinjane "You guys remember the music video 'Die Young' by Kesha? It was later taken down from her channel because of legal reasons, but mostly because the singer herself voices queen Beelzebub."

Loona "Holy shit."

Shinshinjane "And to be clear. Kesha was only using her voice to read off the script, not to sing. Legal rights, ownership, and copyrights. So there was a different person who was Bee's singing voice."

Octavia "Still impressive."

Time Skip to Blitzo throwing up

Everyone cringe in disgust.

"Did we really need to see that?"

Shinshinjane "It was played for laughs."