Therapist Reacts to TREASURE PLANET

Connection is what makes us human.

Sera and Emily take this information to heart.

Clip 1: Dr. Doppler

How to reach a kid.

Lucifer "I wish the elders and father heard this before."

Lilith holds her husband in comfort.

Clip 2

Shinshinjane "Did you know that line was improvised by Doppler's voice actor?"

Alastor "What line?"

Shinshinjane "'Go Delbert! Go Delbert!'."

Jim's bags under his eyes.

It's amazing how the animators shows the character starts to gain more life in every moment throughout the movie.

Finding a father figure is tough, especially one that's not 

Clip 3: Long John Silver's Quote, "You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course! Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes, you'll get the chance to really test the cut of your sails and show what you're made of! And well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

This quote sparked inside every sinners' and hellborn's hearts. A spark of inspiration.

Clip 4

Arackniss "I have a confession, Anthony."

Angel Dust "My name is now Angel Dust, Niss."

Arackniss "I don't want to say the name of the drug that took my brother's life. I put on an act to through father off, just so I can protect you and Molly."

Everyone felt exposed when the therapist said, we are afraid of being accepted for who we truly are.

Clip 5

Lies and mental health. Are not a great for any person.

That is what everyone agrees on.

Clip 6

Angel Dust (Shock and amazed) "He gave up the treasure?!"

Charlie "His choice was selfless."

Emily "His connection with Jim is stronger than his greedy obsession!"

Clip 7

Finding a life of an adventure, and finding the balance for friends and family with adventures. And Jim Hawkins' found that balance.

Perhaps a couple of demons and angels could find that balance too.

Shinshinjane "I like to show you guys some other clips from the movie that you didn't get to see from the movie. The first one is the Lunch"

Everyone can feel the excitement of an adventure as the space ship sets sail.

Husk "It's still weird to see this movie as an outer space pirate themed movie."

Cherri "But it's pretty badass!"

Shinshinjane "Now you guys are going to watch a montage with a rock ballad that's my favorite song from the movie."