HAZBIN HOTEL TEASER- Limo

Millie "Excuse me, Ms. Jane?"

Shinshinjane "Yes?"

Millie "I was wondering why was there a show for each of us?"

Shinshinjane "You ask that now? and did either of you notice?"

Everyone gave her a questionable look or a look of suspicion, not knowing what she's trying to say or what she's not telling them.

Shinshinjane "Okay then. I'll tell you everything. It all started with a person named Vivienne, also known as Vivziepop ..."

One talk and trying to accept the new reality they are now facing later.

Shinshinjane "So... You guys okay?"

They were not. Some of them were still either frozen in place (Alastor and Stolas), have their eye's twitching(Vaggie, Loona, Katie Killjoy, Lilith, Lucifer), having their hair strands sticking out(Charlie, Cherri, Millie, Moxxie Nifty), rocking in fetal position(Husk, Sir Pentious and Blitzo), or all the above.

Shinshinjane sighed and starts explaining to them of the idea of the multiverse theory.

Three hours later.

Shinshinjane "Now are we good?"

Everyone "Yes."

Shinshinjane "Great, now I can show you guys the animatic of the teaser clip of the Limo scene from Hazbin Hotel."

Play the video.

Angel Dust "It's so weird seeing it in sketching animation and hearing mine and Vags' voice off tone."

Vaggie "I hate to admit it, but you're right."

Shinshinjane "Now the same scene with color and a bit or details."

Alastor "I can see some of the changes to the first and the final in this picture show scene!"

Nifty "Yeah, there were some sound effects earlier."

Blitzo "That's the work of theater magic and arts!"

Charlie "He's not wrong."

Shinshinjane "Get ready, next one we're going to see some fan arts, crossovers, fanfictions and comics."

Vaggie "Should we be worried?"

Charlie "Relax hon, it'll be fine."

Shinshinjane "And couple shipping names along with each next Generation kids from those cute couples."

Husk "Now we should be worried."