ADDICT (Music Video) - HAZBIN HOTEL

Shinshinjane "Before we start. Angel. I so sorry. You too, Cherri."

Angel Dust and Cherri weren't so sure by what she meant until they saw video playing.

Vaggie rolled her eyes at the start, but once she hears the lyrics and saw the flashes of her frenemy in pain. She couldn't help be feel her emotions of sadness flooded over her.

Vaggie "I knew that Pimp Overlord is a bastardo enfermo, but damn."

Charlie knew she and Vaggie have choose the right person who needed the most help in hell.

Lucifer "He's been plotting to overthrow me for quite awhile and I do not like how he treats my sinners or any of your friends, my princess."

Alastor smiles "What an unique entertainment!" 'And what away to get at Valentino.'

Nifty gently patted Angel to comfort him, while Husk just gave him a slight sympathetic look.

Millie and Loona also gave Cherri comfort for the guy that had hurt her.

Moxxie 'And I thought Blitzo is the wrost boss ever, but this overlord is on a whole another level.'

Blitzo "God, damn."

Stolas "Why don't you do little dance like Angel for me, Blitzy."

Blitzo mutters under his breath "Oh, god fucking damn it."

Loona "Hey guys, check this out." Points to the screen.

20,167,473 views • Jul 17, 2020

Angel Dust "20 million views!?"

Shinshinjane "And it was only two weeks ago it was posted." its 8/1/2020 when this was posted. (Rabbit, rabbit.)

Cherri "Dang!"

Shinshinjane "See Angel, the viewers love you. and we care about you."

Angel Dust gives her a small smile, as she brings in his pet pig, Fat Nuggets in.

Shinshinjane "I figured you would like it better to have you pet with you. I know I would."

Just then a black Labrador came in causing Alastor to stand completely still.

Alastor "My dear, why do you have that beast of creature in here?"

Shinshinjane "Alastor. I know you have a bad history with dogs, but he's the most loveable and goofiest one I ever had. So if you try anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to harm my baby puppy. I  cut you up and serve venison stir fry for dinner!" she glares into the Radio Demon's very soul as she swore her deadly threat. "And that goes double for Angel's piggy."

Everyone learn a few importing things that day; Angel never likes working as a porn star and is suffering deeply. Cherri Bomb is a true friend to Angel Dust and she too is dealing with some demon shits from her past.

And the most important thing was to never make Shinshinjane pissed off. Especially when it's something very important to her, like her dog.