Villain Therapy: FROLLO from The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Shinshinjane "We are going to do a Villain Therapy."

Niffty "Oooh, bad boys."

Charlie "What's the villain therapy?"

Shinshinjane "We're going to see what the villain's actions towards the hero and what they think and see the world around them."

Alastor "Basically, what made them a villain in the first place."

Shinshinjane "Pretty much."

Vaggie "What the movie and the villain?"

Shinshinjane "The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Frollo."

Lucifer "Ah, Victor Hugo's novel. Classic."

Shinshinjane "Yeah, and if it weren't for the gargoyles, this wouldn't be a family movie."

Charlie "Huh?"

Shinshinjane "Just watch."

Play the Video

Husk "Just like you and your deals."

Alastor "I do have your soul under contract, but I don't go that far as that Fro Moe."

Niffty "Frollo."

Angel Dust "Shush. I need to watch this."

Charlie "Are we going to see Rapunzel?"

Shinshinjane "In the far future, maybe."

Charlie "I'm not hearing a no."

Clip 1

Sera 'This feels wrong.'

Emily "Is he really a judge?"

Shinshinjane "Sadly he is. A corrupted one at that."

Hearing Frolllo's manipulating spiritual abuse felt like a hit to Angel as he is reminded of Val's abuse towards him. 

And it wasn't just him, Blitzo and Moxxie are also reminded of two people that were abusive to them like Frollo. Their dads.

Clip 2

Every sinner felt disgusted at what the people were doing to Quasimodo, and that Frollo is not stopping their actions.

Charlie "This is horrible."

Sera "I... I don't have the words. On one hand, Frollo is wrong, but-"

Husk "Are you fucking serious!? You're supposed to be a heavenly being, and here you are agreeing to this cruelty!?"

Angel Dust "Quite a hypocrite of you."

Sera "Silence!"

Shinshinjane "Justice!"

Emily thinks of what John said about how there are a lot of people that lives with religious people, and non-religious people living with religious people need to know how to respect and co excise with other's belief.

Clip 3

Everyone expressed their disgusted looks at Frollo's actions towards Esmeralda. 

Vaggie "He's dead."

Millie "So dead."

Molly "Double dead."

Loona "Extermination day, dead."

Octavia "He'll make a great taxidermy figure."

Niffty "Stab! Stab!"

Cherri "I'll blow up is fucking unreligious ass!"