Coraline (2009) [And some Therapy]

Charlie "Coraline?"

Shinshinjane "Coraline is a 2009 American stop-motion animated dark fantasy horror film written and directed by Henry Selick, based on Neil Gaiman's novella of the same name."

Blitzo "Oh please, it's just some smock trying to scare people with shitty thoughts and ideas to make a weak horror film and book."

Shinshinjane "How about you watch this trailer and then see how 'weak' it is, Blitzo."

If the music was eerie enough, then seeing people with buttons for eyes and the transition of a warm and colorful place turning cold and dark sent chills and shivers down everyone's spine.

Including the Overlords and Seraphim Angels.

Blitzo (Shock) "Okay, this man is not a smock, but a horrifying storyteller genius."

Shinshinjane "Thank you."

Husk "So she has a mini doll version of herself, so what?"

Millie "Was there away through that small door?"

Shinshinjane "It was bricks at first, bout now..."

Moxxie "It's a dream?"

Vaggie "It looks too real to be a dream."

Emily "And then there's that Other Mother."

Charlie and Emily "A jumping mouse circus!"

Sir Pentious "Thisss looksss amazing."

Alastor "Husker, no. You can't eat them."

Husk only gives Alastor the middle finger.

Sera "The cat can talk!?"

Angel Dust "And it sounds so much like Husky."

Husk "This is too fucking weird."

Shinshinjane "Now. We are going to watch a React video of a therapist and a filmmaker reacting to Coraline."

Moxxie "Why?"

Shinshinjane "Believe it or not, all of you guys need therapy. And these guys dive deep into movies or shows about what the film is about or what the character's personalities are, and what they are struggling with."

Arackniss "I think this is a waste of time."

Shinshinjane "Is that you talking? Or what your father has implanted in your brain?"

Arackniss said nothing, but he glares daggers at the hostess, and he knows that deep down she struck a nerve.

But it wasn't just Arackniss, she struck Angel and Molly's as well.