Fanfiction Crossovers

CARRIE:Afterlife in Hell by: Wolf of howl street (fanfiction.net)
AU: After her death Carrie White lands in hell she finds trouble and tries to survive now reliving her life with her mother like she did and years later after a Hotel of redemption is announced she volunteers to promote it, but Margret believes that are damned for life, but her daughter is determined to find redemption for herself while trying not to restart the past.

Charlie "That poor girl."

Angel Dust "I can't believe that Chis bitch killed Fat Nuggets' cousin!" holds onto his pig in his arms tightly as his siblings comfort him. Molly hugs him while Arackniss patted him on the shoulder.

Husk "What the fuck is up with these humans?"

Shinshinjane "I ask that myself almost every day."

Saw:The Damned by: Wolf of howl street (fanfiction.net)
Angle Dust is kidnapped and finds himself along with other demons forced to play a Killer's twisted games as a way of rehabilitation and redemption, while also solving the identity of their captor and the question of "How much blood will you give in order to survive?"

Angel Dust "Holy shit."

Moxxie "Oh Crumbs."

Charlie "Please tell me that they made it out. Alive."

Shinshinejana "I cannot say, you'll have to read it and find out for yourselves."

Chaos At The Hazbin Hotel by: animationwrestlingfan101 (fanfiction.net)
Split from the body of the dream demon a new form of Bill Cipher has emerged from the depths of hell to bring a new form of chaos can Hell handle the insanity of the Dream demon.

Alastor "Charlie made a deal with that triangel demon, didn't she?"

Shinshinjane "I'm not to give out much info, but yes. She did."

Vaggie "And this shit lord tricked her into doing it?"

Shinshinjane "Surprisingly, no."

Vaggie "Oh fuck."

Charlie "Come on, Vaggie. He can't be that bad."

The Hazbin Machine by: GodzillaKing2.0 (fanfiction.net)
A certain Demon finds himself in Hell, and what's the first thing he does? Start killing everything in sight. But what if a certain princess of hell tries to help him find peace instead? Will he find the peace he so desperately needed? Or will he continue killing?

Cherri "So we get an ink demon in hell, what's the big deal?"

Shinshinjane "This is not your typical demon. He was created and brought to life by humans."

Everyone was deathly silent. There was no record of any mortal creating a demon, mentally maybe, but physically creating one? No way!

Charlie "This is worrisome."

Welcome to Hell (BatIM x Hazbin Hotel crossover/Male Reader insert) by Leichenfaust97
You are a Cartoonist working for Joey Drew at his Studio. You would draw some Side characters which the main cast, Bendy, Alice and Boris could interact with in the episodes. You love your job, drawing characters, you would give them life in some way. And that would always make you smile. "You are never fully dressed without a smile" as you would say. But not just that, you had your own cast. You had your own "Smiling Demon", your own " Angel" and many more. But...

What would happen if they became real? What would your Boss sacrifice for Glory and Fame? What if your Workplace would transform into a inky Hell? Would you escape? Would you safe your own creations, or would you left them behind to safe yourself? WARNING: bad grammar/my first story don't expect something fantastic/ BatIM belongs to Kindly Beast/ Hazbin Hotel belongs to Vivziepop/ I don't own anything/ you belong to yourself

Angel "So wait. We're just characters brought to life, like Bendy and his friends?"

Shinshinane "That's the idea for this story's plot."

Alastor "I have no idea how to respond to that."

Jumanji: One Hell of a Game by: STGScripts (fanfiction.net)
Jumanji has found its way into hell and has claimed new victims, Will Charlie and her friends escape Jumanji, or fall prey to the jungle game (on hiatus)

Shinshinjane "Just to be clear. This is the new remake Jumanji, not Robben Williams Jumanji."

Vaggie "Me, Charlie, Angel, and Husk are trapped in a game, and the only way out is to complete the game?"

Shinshinjane "Yup."

Charlie "But what would happen if one of us, well, dies in the game?"

Shinshinjane "You die for real. And since you're already in hell, think of this as a permanent death."

Angel, Vaggie, Charlie, Husk "Oh Shit."

Radio Static [BNHA x Hazbin Hotel!OC] by: Otaku.Sama (quotev.com)
Meet Yoshi Radio. The girl born in Hell, raised in Hell, but ended up on Earth. She took her Father's radio show, years after his death and became one of the most famous people on the planet. Who was her father? Alastor the Radio Demon!

Alastor "I have a daughter."

Shinshinjane "Trust me, there are a lot of fanfics about you being a father or a father figure to many OCs."

Rick out of Hell by: WeirdSweetNerd97 (fanfiction.net) & (archiveofourown.org)
Rick along with Morty travel to hell, so they can retrieve a Demonic artifact. As they explore Hell, they meet the princess of hell and her plan to rehabilitate the sinners of this burning cesspool. They also meet the radio demon and many more. What could possibly go wrong?

"A lot."