Bring in Sera and Emily

(I'm kind of lazy at this because I have so many draft chapters in this React story and I don't want to take on request at this point.)

Shinshinjane "I'm going to bring in two new people into this. Everyone, meet Sera and Emily.  Two high-ranking angels from Heaven."

A bright light engulfed the room until it died down to reveal two angels, one tall woman and one young lady who looked to be Charlie's age.

Time Skip

Time Skip

Seeing how much Charlie and Emily were talking about their life and goals, it came to a point where Charlie was talking about her plans to help sinners to be redeemed.

Which brought up extermination day.

Emily "Wait. What extermination?"

Every resident of hell looks at her as if she was crazy.

Shinshinjane "The one where Heaven's angels of exorcist come down and kill any sinner they see on the streets in hell for a full day."

Emily was struck with fear, horror, and grief. Seeing her reaction, Charlie asks her a question that everyone has in their minds.

Charlie "You didn't know?"

And now, a hellish argument breaks loose.

One Argument while finding out that Adam is the leader of the exorcist and that Vaggie was once an exorcist, and soon make up with her and Charlie's relationship, as well as discovering that Lilith was in Heaven later.

Emily "I'm still mad at you." to Sera, who looked very disappointed in herself.

Shinshinjane "I think it's time to move on to the next reaction."

Vaggie "You can't just expect us to move pass this yet!"

Shinshinjane "I know I should not. However, this whole situation is frustrating that you are not thinking about the question."

Husk "What question?"

Shinshinjane "Adam is a disgusting pig and gets the thrill out of murdering sinners, he doesn't even care if they are hell-born. But the real question is this. Who would want that? Who benefits from this slaughter and hides it from the higher angels in heaven?"

Lucifer "Darling. Please tell me it wasn't you."

Lilith "I love you and Charlie, Luci. But I was out of pentagram city for seven years, and I have no access to Heaven."

Sera "But you and I were the only ones in Heaven that knew about the extermination."

Blitzo "But if the queen was here in hell, then who were you talking to?"

Charlie "Not only that, but how long has this been going?"

The weight of realization starts to weigh down on them.

Alastor "Fuck."

Angel Dust "Holy shit. Just what or who are we up against?"