Hazbin Hotel: Dark Messages [Comic Dub]

Husk folded his wings tightly to his body. While Loona whimpered in fear, as Moxxie and Millie were comforting each other, praying if anything similar like this happens to them never comes to pass.

Sera and Emily were shaken at the site of Husk's detached wings, they could practically feel their own wings being torn off.

Cherri felt anger at the flat screen Overlord and made plans to blow up as many Vox technologies she can get her hands on.

Alastor "Vox is going to be my next guest on the radio."

Niffty cackles at the idea of shattering the TV Bad Boy.

Angel Dust "And send a message to Val while you're at it."

Charlie "Angel!"

Angel Dust "That boss of mine is a piece of shit, princess! If you have forgotten, I'm under his CONTRACT! And I want out. If you were under his rule, you would want out, pronto!"

Charlie "But..."

Lucifer "Charlie. I taught you not to take shit from any demon. Everything Angel said about Valentino is true, and the other three V's are just as bad as him."

Lilith "If not, worst."

Charlie mutters "It's still mean to hurt others."

Vaggie "You're the princess, Charlie. You need to show them your authority over them."

Charlie "I know, but it feels wrong."

In the back corner.

Blitzo "Wow, the princess is a goody two shoes pushover bitch, who is completely useless."

Shinshinjane "Did you not learn your lesson, Blitzo?"

Blitzo "Sorry. Shutting up now."

Shinshinjane 'It's bad enough that I agree with you. Charlie is a pushover and often times is useless. But there is one thing about her that stands out. She doesn't back down on her goals.'