Best of Zim | Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus | Netflix

Shinshinjane "Just so you know, this movie was aired before your pilot was aired."

Play the video

Everyone has their jaws dropping, but none were more hanging wide open than Moxxie at the sound of his own voice on screen coming out of a small green skin alien.

Blitzo "What's that big headed goblin monster hanging around in the human world?"

Shinshinjane "That's Dib, Zim's mortal enemy. He just let himself go by spying on Zim through spy cameras and making insane theories."

Husk "That's a little creepy."

Vaggie "His leaders are just taller then everyone on his planet?"

Husk "He has one heck of an evil laugh."

Alastor "This is so entertaining! Where can we find the little green bug?"

Charlie "The little green doggy so cute!"

Nifty "IT'S SO CUTE!"

Angel Dust "The Florpus? is that some kind of new drug?"

Shinshinjane "It's a worm hole, that sucks in planets were they will collide with alternate realities combine and tear the planet apart."

Loona "Say what now?"

Lucifer "How did that alien-"

Shinshinjane "Irken."

Lucifer "Thank you. Irken manage to cause a florpus to tear open?"

Shinshinjane "You have to watch it to understand."

Lilith "Well, at least we know he's going to hell for what he has done."

Shinshinjane "Yeah, he may have caused a lot of damage on his home planet; causing two black outs, accidently got his former tallests killed along with hundreds of irkens, and made other alien races swore vengeance on him. And yet he doesn't fully realize of what his actions has caused."

Everyone was staring at the hostess with shocking expressions.

Millie "He did all of that?!"

Angel Dust "Is he fucking stupid or something?"

Shinshinjane "Sadly it's how he is made, he's a defective. And to make matters worst, his tallest lied to him about going to Earth to invade. They just want to get rid of him thinking that part of space on their map was empty so that he could die or be left for dead. Zim tries everything to please his leaders with his inventions and dedication as a scientist and an invader, and every time he fails, they, his whole planet included, laugh at him behind his back."

Husk "Wow. What a couple of sick dick bastards and bitches."

Moxxie "You said it."

It was then Charlie got an idea "Ohh! hon! What if we-"

Vaggie "We take in Zim to be rehabilitate?"

Charlie "You knew what I was going to say."

Vaggie "Yes because I know you, and normally I would say no. But after hearing about his past, I would say we should give it a try."

Charlie "Yes!"

Angel Dust "And as a added bonus, How about we make a prank call to his leaders?" Turns to Moxxie "How 'bout it, Moxxie?"

Moxxie "And have it recode to show everyone their reactions?"

Blitzo "I'll get the camera!"

Millie "And I'll help with the script on what to say!"

Loona "Don't forget the cursing them."

Lucifer "Hold it right there."

Everyone stopped their prank planning to see the rulers of hell looking down at them.

Lucifer "There is no way ,you guys are not pulling this joke and help for Zim."

Lilith "At least not without the right amount of power of course."

Operation: Get back at the Tallest and Retrieve Zim. Is on it's way.