3

Rhysand led the way into the townhouse. Cassian and Azriel each held one of my hands as I followed the High Lord.

We were led through the house and into a large, beautifully decorated dining room. All of the house that we walked through was decorated beautifully. To be honest, any place with actual furniture was a step, or many, above my humble home.

In the dining room, my eyes took in a massive spread of food covering the table. There were a dozen chairs around the table, but only four place settings.

Cassian and Azriel released my hands and the males waited for me to select a seat before filling in around me. Deciding it was not too important, I walked up towards the chair closest to me. Rhysand stepped forward and pulled it out for me. He then took the seat next to me and the other two settled in across from us. Azriel in front of me and Cassian in front of Rhysand.

The walk here was quiet. It was a comfortable quiet. But now the silence dragged on and I found myself chewing the inside of my cheek, feeling it start to overcome me.

Noticing my lack of comfort, Cassian cleared his throat and started to pile food on his plate. The other males followed his lead and I did as well. I took small portions of everything, eager to sample it all.

"How was your morning (y/n)?" Rhysand asked me.

I finished the bite I just took as I turned to look at him. "It was fine, Rhysand. I had a shift to work at the bakery." Rhysand's violet eyes glinted as I said his name. I realized that it was the first time I actually said it.

"It's just Rhys, though I do like how you say Rhysand." He gave me a smirk and sent a brief image into my mind about where he would enjoy me calling him by his full name. A blush rose to my cheeks and he reached up and brushed a hand against one of them.

"How about the three of you?" I said with a slight squeak in my voice. I cleared my throat and continued "How was your morning?"

"Way too long and boring, waiting to see you again," Cassian's deep voice said smoothly. I could tell I would have to be careful with him and that voice. Under the right circumstances, that voice could make me do unthinkable things. Azriel nodded in agreement.

I felt myself getting lost in the moment. I couldn't believe how these males were treating me. After a long, thoughtful moment, I released a slow breath. "Why are you three intent on me?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted the answer to the question, but I knew I needed it. Before this went any further.

Rhys reached over and took one of my hands in his. My skin warmed in its touch. Azriel took my other hand from across the table and I reacted the same way. From across Rhys, Cassian's hazel eyes held my gaze captive.

Cassian flicked a quick glance to Rhys before locking his eyes back to mine. "Do you feel how you react to the three of us?" he asked calmly. I nodded slowly feeling slight vibrations running up my arms from the contact of Rhys and Azriel. "We feel the same. We have felt it since we first saw you at Rita's a month ago."

Was he talking about that night Mor came to my rescue?

Rhys squeezed my hand, begging for my attention. I looked over to him. He nodded. "I sent Mor over to you when I saw you getting uncomfortable from the advances those faeries were making on you. We felt you the second we entered the club. We kept an eye on you all night. I was tempted to meet you outside that night when you left. But I thought otherwise when I realized that Az and Cass connected with you too."

The room went quiet as they let me take everything in. "You're not implying that the four of us are..." I couldn't say the word. I didn't know that it was possible for one fae to be mated with more than one other. It was a rare blessing to even find your mate and they are now telling me that I found three of them.