Chapter 2

Being 16 has been a little hard on Yunjin.

Now that she is older and just a couple of years from turning 18, there is a lot that her parents expect out of her now.

Her life is no longer classes and her hobbies, staying up until late hours talking to Chaewon. It’s not like that anymore. Yunjin has responsibilities now.

Her parents let go a little of the many extra classes she used to take, now she mostly follows either her father or her mother around the company all day.

Usually they take turns with who goes there to check up on things, and Yunjin is there now, every single day.

They don’t expect her to completely take over the company at 18, but definitely some parts of it. Yunjin is expected to fully become the CEO just a couple of years after that, so she needs to learn everything as quickly as possible.

Yunjin doesn’t fully understand why she has to take on such a big responsibility at such a young age, but it’s not like she has a choice either.

At least Chaewon is always by her side. Supporting her through everything and waiting for her in her bed every night.

Now that they’re older they have a better understanding of life, as well as their body and their relationship.

Their touches now escalate a lot. They have needs and they’re definitely ready to go forward, take a further step.

Yunjin really likes how in sync they feel. Everything they do feels natural and like they did it at the right time, not like they’re forcing anything or pushing one another.

It’s a lot of respect from both sides. That’s something Yunjin really likes about them.

It came naturally to them one night. They were just kissing when it began escalating.

It wasn’t something that had never happened before, the touchy, loose hands, the lingering kisses on their necks, the heat between Chaewon's legs. The hard one between Yunjin's. But they never went further.

However Yunjin's new schedule can be very stressful. She doesn’t understand why she has to take all this company stuff on her back right now, especially because she is not supposed to do anything with it for a while.

So she is stressed, and she found that one thing that helps out with that is kissing Chaewon.

Chaewon's lips are so soft she finds it hard to stop herself from kissing her all the time. After a long day all she wants to do is run towards her arms and kiss her.

Tonight was no different than most others. When she got to her room Chaewon was there, waiting for her.

Yunjin sighed in relief and rushed towards her bed to hug her.

“Long day?” She wondered, running her fingers through her hair. Yunjin just nodded, moving her body upwards so she could kiss Chaewon.

Her kisses were soft and filled with care. Yunjin truly felt like she could conquer the world next to Chaewon. They can pull themselves through anything and everything. She was happy next to her.

Their kisses were becoming more and more heated, Yunjin didn’t want to hold herself back, neither did Chaewon.

Yunjin stopped kissing her to look into her eyes. “Should we…”

“Yes.” Chaewon nodded. “Don’t stop today.”

Yunjin didn’t want to anyway. She worshiped Chaewon's body. It wasn’t her first time seeing her naked, she adores her body.