Chapter 15

Yunjin hasn’t felt this happy in a while.

For a long time she felt as if things were never going to work out in her favor. But maybe she was wrong all along.

After everything that has happened recently Yunjin can’t help but think back to when her parents first send her away to study abroad. She remembers how miserable she was, but how she just accepted things.

She did plan on coming back for Chaewon, however at the time she didn’t have anything concrete to hold onto. She wishes she fought more, she actually did something about it. It would’ve probably saved them years and years of suffering.

At the same time she does think everything happened at the right time. They’re more mature now, they know better. Yunjin is able to deal with her parents in ways she wouldn’t be able to before.

There is no point in dreading the past, though. Right now Yunjin just wants to enjoy the present with Eunchae and Chaewon. They can finally be happy, together.

Yunjin decided they needed to celebrate. Sakura earned it, not only them but Sakura as well. She does feel guilty about everything that her parents put her through.

Plus, celebration meant an excuse for Yunjin to tell Sakura to invite the woman she’s been seeing, since none of them know her yet.

So they planned a party at Sakura’s apartment. They considered Yunjin or Chaewon's, but they were thinking about Eunchae. If they had to leave because she was too sleepy or something like that they could.

Sakura went all out for it. Food, drinks, everything. Usually she wasn’t the type to show off the amount of money she has, but today you could really tell.

Yunjin arrived with Chaewon, Eunchae in between them, holding both their hands. This genuinely filled her heart with joy, they were her family.

Sakura came rushing to greet them as soon as they entered her apartment.

“Hi!” She hugged Eunchae first, of course. “Welcome.”

Soon after they made their way inside Sakura brought over Kazuha to meet them.

Yunjin instantly approved of her, she was nice and pretty, she also seemed to keep Sakura in place and she finds that very important to her, she could tell that the only thing that kept her sane through everything that went on with her parents was the fact that she was fighting for her. So to Yunjin that is worth a lot already.

They did get along very well, Chaewon seems to like her too, as well as Eunchae.

Chaewon sat on the couch, watching as Yunjin showed Eunchae the view from Sakura’s balcony.

She loves watching them interact. For so long she was hesitant about it, not because she was scared of them not getting along, but because she was scared of what that might mean for her. She wasn’t ready to fully give herself to Yunjin.