Chapter 10

Yunjin heard her alarm ringing in the distance.

She feels as if the weekend went by a little too fast. She opened her eyes and looked at the other side of her bed. It felt a little too empty.

Yunjin can count on one hand how many times Chaewon has been to her apartment. Which makes sense, she only comes around when Eunchae is being taken care of by Sakura, something that was rare on its own.

She has said multiple times she could bring Eunchae around too, as much as she likes Chaewon's apartment, she also wishes they could spend some time on hers too.

Chaewon says bringing Eunchae around would raise too many questions, so she lets go of the matter. Things are well, stable, steady, they’re making progress, so it’s okay, maybe one day.

She’s still not fully awake when she makes her way to the bathroom, throwing some water in her face and looking at herself in the mirror.

It takes her a few seconds until it hits her. Yunjin pulls out her phone from her pocket to look at the date.

She’s in rut.

Suddenly all her body reactions start making sense, she starts processing everything she is feeling. Now Chaewon definitely won’t leave her mind.

She gets in the car and drives to her apartment. Determined to not bring it up, she can survive through it.

Everything goes by as it usually does. She picks Chaewon and Eunchae up, she drops her pup at school, they make their way to the office.

“Make a turn here.” Chaewon tells her.

She looks at her and frowns. “That’s not our turn.”

“Just do it.” So Yunjin takes it. It leads them to another big avenue. Yunjin looks at her again, waiting for the rest of the instructions.

“There’s a hotel in three blocks.” Chaewon points at it. Yunjin is even more confused now. “You’re in rut and we are doing something about that before work, because then neither of us will be able to work and we’ll end up fucking in the office again.”

Chaewon was direct, leaving no room for interpretation. Yunjin liked that, she definitely agreed if she was being honest. Just having the omega in the car with her was making her dizzy, going an entire day without touching her would be hard.

She was still a little hesitant though, this for sure would make them late for work. It would raise questions, it could bring them trouble.

“I’ll text Sakura.” Chaewon grabbed her phone. “Plus you’re like, our biggest investor so I think you can be a little late for work one day.” She shrugged.

Yunjin laughed, placing a hand on Chaewon's inner thigh. “Yeah, I think we’ll be fine.”