Just stay please

Till now the chapters were not really nice but from today onwards, the real story is gonna start with a whirlwind pool of emotions, dramas and twists so stay tuned and vote and comment for the next chapter.
Comments make me happier

The previous chapter vote target was 160 and it was not completed but I still uploaded the new one, so if you love the book then please vote and comment, if you think I'm worth it.

The next update is based upon the number of votes, it should be more than 180 if not then I'll not upload.

And thanks from the bottom of my heart tk the one who votes and comments i truly appreciate them ❤️‍🩹🥹
And the spoiler of the next chapter is at the end.
______________________________________

ABHIMANYU

Shanaya
Shanaya
Shanaya

This name was echoing in my veins since the day, that girl came into my view like an enchantress she is, chanting a never ending spell on me creating a longing in my heart for her, like the way her presence effects the forbidden parts of my mind is fatal, she became something for me which she shouldn't have as it is bringing havoc in her own life, she grabbed the attention of the devil that resides within me and now she is a canopy of my darkness, I didn't know I longed for, and for which I can burn the whole fucking world including me but never let a single fucking flame touch her.

My mind is fucked up with her thoughts, my years of training for the underworld crown all went in vain as soon as her presence jingles in my sight and she is something more treacherous than those fucking drugs because she ambush me directly in heart which is something that neither those useless drugs nor any other power of universe has, because I never let them.

"Sir we have captured that bastard" I heard my man's statement making me smirk.
I made my way out of the car then to my warehouse atleast it is for the outside world where my factory stuffs undergoes testing by normal workers but from inside it is something more.

As soon as I entered all the men bowed down and I went inside the elevator pressing for the floor '7' and the elevator stopped.

"You have to go through security procedures" the computer said and green scanning lights filled the place, it scanned my eyes, handprints, body ratio and almost everything, it was designed by an Russian business partner of das who is IT expert.

"Welcome Mr Rathore, we are going to your secret base" the computer said and the elevator started going underground, my secret base is under this warehouse where along with some workers my professional men also work, there are two floors downstairs one is the special base for me and other 7 special members of my team, who I can trust the most and except us noone is allowed here if a person fails to go through the security checking then, security alarm is turned on and halathane gas is sprayed in the elevator in high amount making the intruder unconscious, then the elevator goes to the second base where my professional men works and from there his investigation starts.

Coming to the special base first i met, Russo (a trained ex cyber security officer chief of the prime minister, 41 years old, due to a scandal had to leave his previous job then he met Abhimanyu and gave him his loyalty)
And he is telling me the information he gathered about Saiyad Rahman khan   a Pakistani, according to the sources he was seen in Jaipur and planning to execute a terrorism act, I can't let police officers handle this knowing how fucked up they are and Rajasthan is my responsibility, I'll make sure to catch him and make him pay.