💫chapter.1💫

Horrible dream

"Jung-jungko-ok I-I lo-ve you." A man lay on floor looking at jungkook tears rolled down from his eyes and his body and clothe covered with blood his wearing white clothe and now all are red because of blooding. Someone shoot him from gun and tears rolled down from his face and he closed his eyes. Some mans standing there and laughing and one of them man hovered on lay man on floor and trying to do dirty thing with lay man and try to kiss him in nack. Blooding man don't have energy to even push him. He is all helpless.

Jungkook looking at the man with angrily who try to do something with his love but he can't do anything and tears rolled down from his eyes while looking at his love of life laying on the floor unconscious and he can't do anything. Some man suddenly come in his house and beats him and tied him. Jungkook looking at them and screaming. "No no please live him no noooo. Please let him go please..." And then he heard a gun shot.

*Bang*💥

End of dream..

Jungkook wake up hardly and site on bad And heavily breathing. His face covered with Sweat. He wipes his face and calm down and then look at others side on bed and then smiled. Their his 5 years old son jungmin sleeping peacefully other side on bed. He lay beside him again and pull jungmin close and hug his son tightly and kiss him. and then his eyes fill on clock. His eyes wide opened again he late to wake up. He site on bad again and move his son softly and said.

"Dada wake up you will late for school. It's already 7:50 and your school will be on 8 am. Wake up." Jungkook call his son dada. then jungmin open his eyes wide and site on bad and said angrily. " Baby why you always woke me up late. I always reach school late. And every day I miss first period and reach there on second period and that angry bird always scold me for late." Jungmin said and looking at his dad. "I am sorry dada next time it will not happen. Common you have to get ready and then I will drop you there." Jungkook said and pick up his son in his arm and walked towards bathroom. " You always said that. Yesterday you said same remember and what happened you wake up late again." Jungmin said with angry face and looks at jungkook. Jungkook bit his inner cheeks and rub his back head and embarrassed🙃🙃. "That will not happen again dada." Jungkook said and jungmin hummed." Okay baby." And kissed jungkook on cheek and smiled. Jungkook also smiled back and kiss him and go inside bathroom. Jungmin call jungkook baby.

They both take shower with playing water fight and then get ready. Both come in living room and jungmin site on dinning chair.
"Just wait I make good breakfast for us." Jungkook said. " Okay baby." Jungmin said and smiled and jungkook going in kitchen to make breakfast but . "Don't have to make anything 'Josef' I bring breakfast for us." They both look at said person and jungmin jumped out of the chair and run towards the person. " Tae tae uncle." Jungmin jumping and hug V. V also wrapped his hand around jungmin and pick him up. " What my big man doing." V ask to jungmin and jungkook also come to them and smiled. "Good good but today I also get late." Jungmin said and glird at jungkook. "Don't look at me like this you the one who slept late last night." Jungkook said and look at jungmin. "Okay that's not new thing. Let's have delicious food." Taehyung said and they walk toward dinning table and site jungkook serve the food in pleats and start to eating. they talking about rendom things. ( You all think that why taehyung called jungkook with Josef name. Because jungkook hide him identity and change his look like long hair and wear glasses and jungmin also didn't know his appa's real name and identity. He know only his appa's name is Jeon Josef. And he is owner of a little cafe in Busan.)

They finished eating and jungkook and taehyung are talking and jungmin go in his room for bring his school bag. " Are you okay." Tae asked to jungkook. " Hmm I am fine." Jungkook reply. " Okay you come today cafe or not." Tea asked. " Yes I will come after drop jungmin to his school." Jungkook smile tae pet jungkook shoulder and said. " Okay I am going there. there is so work have to do." Tae said and jungkook hummed and tae left from there. Jungmin come back in living room and said. " Let's go baby we are already late." Jungkook pickup jungmin water bottle and hold jungmin hand. " Bye bye bam bam." Jungmin said bye to bam (their dog.) Bam running around them and come out side with them.

Jungkook site on bike and pick up jungmin and made him site on bike infront him. "Bam go inside." Jungkook said and bam run inside. "So let's go dada." Jungkook asked and start the bike. "Let's go baby." Jungmin said and hold bike hendel with jungkook. Jungkook made his way towards school. Some time later they reached. Jungkook put jungmin on floor and give water bottle and kissed. "Okay go and study hard." Jungkook said and smiled.
" What study hard I already miss one period because of this Dumbo bike huh. if it's will happens all time then I will fell in same class wach I am in from three years." Jungmin said and go inside. Jungkook rub his back head and looking at jungmin. Then jungmin look back and said. " Love you appa." Jungmin smiled and jungkook smile and said. "Love you too baby." And give flying kiss jungmin also did same. And go in.

"Mr Junggg " jungmin come to his class room and stand outside and call his teacher Jung hoseok. Jhope come at door and stand infront jungmin. "So again late huh." Jhope asked
" umm sir that's today I wake late. last night I sleep late because of home work you and other teachers give and I am doing that so umm.." jungmin laying and looking at his teacher with puppy eyes. Jhope look at him and wide his eyebrows. " I also did same when I am late and make excuses like you." Jhope said strictly. "Sorry sir." Jungmin said and look down. " Is he is your uncle." Jhope asked to jungmin and looking at jungkook how try to start the bike. Jungmin look at back and again look at him and said. " No no he is my father. But you can try." Hobi look at him and said. " go inside." Jungmin go inside and giggle. Hobi look at jungkook and then come inside. .
.
..
..
.
.

To be continued.....

Hy guys how are you all doing. I think you all doing good. So guys have you like this story yes so please comment and voting my story... Or not so also commented.

Byy guys take care good day....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜