💫chapter.15💫

continued.....

And then *Nock nock* someone noked on car window to jungkook's side.

Jungkook look back at window and rolled down the window. " Please brother buy this one it's only for 50won. Please buy one. " A boy come nearly 7 years old and asking to buying to jungkook a chocolate packet. Jungkook looking at him. " Why are you doing this. If I send you school you will go." Jungkook asked but he said no. " No brother I don't want to go please buy this. " He said and trying to stand properly. Jungkook looking at him and not said anything. And then Mrs Jeon take her Purse and take 50 won's one note and giving to that poor boy. " Don't worry take it." Jungkook's mom said but boy not take money. "I don't need money, if you have something to eat then give it to me aunty. " He said and rubbing his stomach. "Heyy you forget that we don't have to talk with anyone." A girl just looking like 10 years old. his sister come towards him while saying.

She comes and stand near her brother and looking at Jungkook. " I am not is brother who talking." Boy said and then look back at jungkook.

"Please brother not asking with us anything if he see then he will beat my brother. " She said while worriedly and she blind from one eye. And boy can't walk properly . Both looking innocent and scored from someone. " Who will Beats you." Jungkook asked and suddenly someone come and hit iron stick to boy on head. " Aaa " he screamed little because of pain. "go from here and beg right there bastard eats free food." He said to boy and girl and both walk others side. Then he looking at Jungkook and jungkook already looking at him and not said anything. "Who are you and what were you asking?  " He asked but jungkook just silent while looking at him angrily but controlling. "Hey, what was he asking you?" And then he asked to that boy. "Nothing brother, just brother was asking if he will send me to school so I can go for study but I said no . " Boy said

"Is this your mother's lover?" That man said to boy "don't say that brother." And boy said and man Look back at Jungkook "And do you know how many schools would be built if you taught them? " He said " Your own children will come on the road, What food has your mom eating before given you birth? You are looking very smooth." He said while touching jungkook face and then remove. "Stop thinking about them and don't see them again and don't come here back. Now get lost of this. " He said yelled at Jungkook And left from there and signal also clear and jungkook started his car and stop his car near side road.

" Um Mom and Dad, both of you go, I have remembered some important work, so I will come back after completing it. hmmm. " Jungkook said and look at his mom and dad. "I am feeling very worried." Mrs Jeon said while looking at jungkook. "Huh, since when did you start worrying about me?" Jungkook asked jokingly. "No, not yours, not that goon's." Mrs Jeon said and smiled. "Clap your blessings mom dad." Jungkook said clapping hands with his mom and dad. Jungkook come out and Mr and Mrs Jeon both left while saying bye to jungkook and jungkook also said by.

Jungkook came to where that man had a small shop and he was doing some work. Jungkook just stood in front of him and then started smiling at him. That man look up at Jungkook And also smiled. "You have come again, go away from here. That man said and again started his work. But jungkook not said anything and again started smiling widely and looking at him. Man again Look at him and said while doing his work. "aren't you a policeman? Huh. Have the big police officers come here or go searching for themselves? I paid big money to the police. so don't come there again an......" He can not finished his words because jungkook slapped him so tightly that made him fell on floor.

Jungkook drag him outside and push him on road. That man stand up and looking others side. " Oye worthless looking back." Jungkook yelled from back and that man look back at Jungkook. Suddenly some men tan or twelve come and stand with him.
" What happened boss." One man said from that men and asking to their boss That one who jungkook slapped. "Kyu meri foj ko dekh ke dar to gaya hi hoga nai, foj sirf pach hi to hai "Why would you be shocked after seeing my army? " Their boss said and smirked while looking at Jungkook. "What army, huh There are only five in the army." Jungkook said while looking at them confidently.

"Which school are you in? Huh? 12 is considered as 5." Boss said while counting his man and Look back. "Yess When I kick you, two bulls in the herd will come out to save you and when I kick them, two more will be itching for revenge and both of them will come to beat me when I Beats them and scratch their skin them both. Then they will run away after seeing everyone else. " jungkook said while confidently. "so much attitude." That man said. "Hmm." Jungkook hummed while smiling.

Suddenly Jungkook kick him and he fell back side and two men come to help him and running towards jungkook for Beats him but jungkook give punch them on face and stomach and nok them and other two men run and jungkook also beats them two. Every one looking at Jungkook And than their boss look at Jungkook. " So you know how to count" jungkook asked while fixing his shirt. That man look back and front. And then realised that his men run away.

That boy and girl also laughing while looking at them. Without saying anything that man running away. Jungkook also run behind him. Jungkook beating that man and his men who works with him while running behind them.

After some time jungkook kick that man last kick and standing infront him. Everyone looking at them will passing from there. That man and his gang men all sitting on road and crying while rubbing their body's. "Hey, you considering it a big victory by beating small goons like us. If I make a call right now, the police will come to and take you away." That man said will looking at Jungkook. "It's been half an hour since the police arrived." Jungkook said and smirked while looking at them.

Soon three or four police men come with two police's ven and arrived there and tae also come in jungkook's car and he comes out and walk near jungkook. Jungkook order them to take goons and poor kids to hospital for treatment and medicine and he will come in his car.

To be continued.........