💫chapter.23💫

In early morning.

One couple come out for morning walk and both walking on road Street while talking and suddenly their eyes catch something like someone lay on road side. Then both walk near.

Then man noticed that their is a body of a girl. Her condition is really bad and her body, face covered with blood. He said his wife to call ambulance and he will call police.

Soon ambulance and police comes and bring the girl to hospital.

On other side in jungkook's room.

Jungkook wake up first and he looks down at jimin who is sleeping like a little baby while hugging jungkook arm. Jungkook touch his face and smile and kissed him on forehead.

He about to say something but his phone ringed and he immediately pickup the call because it's from taehyung.

" Yes tae." Jungkook said will come out of bed and covered jimin under the sheet.

" Jungkook their a couple find a body of a girl. And she is not other then kim minjee. We has bring her city hospital." Tae said and jungkook shocked after hearing tae.

"Okay I am coming don't lat anyone come near her ,I am coming soon." Jungkook said while going inside bathroom to get ready.

Time skip Jungkook come hospital after get ready. He walking inside and some reporters present there to get some breaking news. When they see jungkook walking inside they run towards him.

Police officers stopped them to reach to jungkook. " Mr Jeon Mr Jeon. Please tell us something about this case."

"Mr Jeon please one question." Reporters asking questions to jungkook but jungkook ignored them and walk towards minjee room.

Jungkook reached at the room and their is the dr. Jin present. " How is minjee." Jungkook asked him about minjee. " We should take her statement before she dies." Jin said and jungkook shocked and look at jin. " Date." Jungkook asked and jin nodded. Then both walk inside and when he come inside minjee's father run towards jungkook. Jungkook looking at minjee who is laying on bed and she is looking really in bad condition.

" Son, son look what happened to my daughter. Look at her." He said while crying. And holding jungkook's hand. " Tae." Jungkook said taehyung to take Mr Kim( minjee father) and tae hold minjee father and made him site on chair.

" Jungkook Victim is brutally raped .And the rapist was probably drunk so he used an iron rod for...." Dr jin stopped talking by jungkook and one tears rolled down from his face. Minjee's father cryed out loudly after hearing jin's. Jungkook walk near minjee's bed and stand near and looking at her.

" Minjee , minjee open your eyes. Sir want to talk with you. Minjee min..." Jungkook stopped the lady officer who is trying to wake her up. She nodded and walk side. Jungkook than site near her bed and looking at minjee with tears fully eyes.

"Minjee I am sorry but asking questions about that is my duty and I know it's difficult to you to think again about that to a girl what happened to you but you have to tell me so that will not happens with others again. You can trust me. You can think me as your brother. I promise I'll make them cry tears of blood ." Jungkook talking with softly and then minjee put her hand on jungkook and hold tight.

" Brother." She said with broken voice failed with hurt. Jungkook's tears rolled down more. " Brother said doctor to Kill me i.ii can't take this pain anymore. I can't fullfill my father's wish and he that guys who............." She talking and said everything to jungkook while crying and everyone who present there in room al1l are crying and had tears in their eyes. Minjee's father all crying mess while hearing his daughter and hitting his hands on his head.

Jungkook holding minjee's hand And crying silently. "And my fa...." And minjee stopped talking and jungkook look at her and than towards jin and jin move his head as no. Tears more rolled down from Jungkook face and he about to stand up but minjee holding his hand tightly. Jungkook leave her hand and stand up while all emotional. Minjee's father run towards her while crying mess and hug her daughter who passed away just. Jungkook hold his chair which he sitting early and throw on floor with loud noise. " Taehyung Get an arrest warrant issued for that son of bitch, person. " Jungkook said loudly. " Yes sir." Tae said.

At Minjee's Funeral place .

Her family did har funeral and her sister and brother and father cryied while doing. Jungkook also present there. After that minjee's father walk towards jungkook with his a
Younger daughter while holding hand.

"Son I lost my daughter i lost my only hope. I can't take revenge for her because I have my this daughter i have to make her future bright but you have to. You have to take revenge for her for your sister. I only have you son." He said and left from there will crying.

All day jungkook think about minjee and her father.

Time skip evning.

Jungkook come back home after doing everything. Jungkook ringed the door bell and stand their looking all sad, thrid. Soon someone opened the door. He is jimin who opened the door while smiling widely. He stay for one day because Mrs Jeon request him to stay. He noticed that Jungkook is lust somewhere. "Jungkook" jimin called softly.

Jungkook look up at jimin and suddenly hugged him tightly and tears rolled down. Jungkook is really gets hurts and emotional for minjee. Jimin go backed because of sudden hug he confused but hug back him.

Both are sitting in jungkook's room and jungkook talking about minjee. Mr and Mrs Jeon not at home thay are going out for something . Jimin hug him and patting his back he thought that Jungkook is really strange from inside but from inside he is really so soft. Not like jungkook is weak and feared person no he is really strange and fearless person he can do anything without any fear but he really get touched and emotional. He really thinking minjee is his own sister.

" It's okay jungkook , jungkook." Jimin said softly and look at jungkook. Jungkook nodded and jimin wipes his tears and kissed his cheek. " Now what will you going to do with that person." Jimin asked and looking at jungkook with serious face. But jungkook tell him he don't know now but in reality jungkook thinks everything what he going to do with that son of bitch.

After that they sleep and jungkook thinking about something.

To be continued......