💫 chapter.26💫

continued.....

Jungkook rest back on his site and take long breath because mr park not said anything, jungkook thinking it's not easy to make mr park agree and accept him. Jungkook look back at Mr park and said again.

" Even after saying all this, you are still looking at me with suspicion. I can understand that there is risk in my profession. " Jungkook said and then Take his gun out and holding in hand and then look at Mr park. "I used this gun during training; instead of this I mostly use toy guns of small children." Jungkook said and laughed little and put on table. Jimin, his sister and his aunty also laughed but mr park he just looking at him. Everyone liked jungkook.

Jungkook about to say again but wiater come with coffee. Waiter placed coffee on table and left from there after bowed. Jungkook hold one coffee cup and holding infront mr park. " Sir if you accept this coffee then I will understand that you agree and accept me. Please sir" jungkook said and looking at mr park with hoping eyes. Mr park thinking and then look at jungkook and then jimin. Who looking at him already and say. "Please appa." Then mr park look at his sister who also nodded then Mr park look back at jungkook and then smiled and about to take coffee from jungkook's hand and jungkook smile but suddenly.....

💥Bang..

A gun shot heard and that gun shot directly on shoot on coffee cup which jungkook holding and the Cup all suttred and all back of while holding their heads. Again someone shoot and glass wall all suttred and fell down where jungkook and other sitting. Everyone present in restaurant running outside while screaming. Jungkook look at jimin if jimin is okay and then hold his gun which he had put on table and hold Jimin's hand and stand up and said everyone to go out and jungkook running towards a wall while holding Jimin's hand where he and Jimin's family can hide.

Jimin's family scored and jimin also scored for jungkook he know that they come to hurt jungkook. Jimin look at jungkook who telling everyone to hide. Jungkook leave jimin's hand and said them to hide here. Then jungkook looking secretly where from gun shot come then he noticed there some men's standing while holding some Weapon in there hand almost 18 or 20 men's Jungkook noticed that only one guy have gun.

Jungkook then wear his glasses and hold his gun in his hand and come out then shoot that guy who holding gun. Thet guy fall down while holding his hand where he get shot and scream in pain. Jimin and his family looking at jungkook while shocked face.

Some men's running towards jungkook to kill him, jungkook noticed that and look at their back and his eyes fall on some gas cylinders which are 's full and than he shoot there and The gas cylinder blasted with a loud bang and the men who were coming towards Jungkook were all blown up in the air and fell to the ground due to the blast and screaming in pain. And then other men ran towards Jungkook to hit him, Jungkook held his gun upside down and hit them with his gun.

Jungkook beating them and not noticed that one man coming towards him while holding a knife and jimin noticed him and screamed jungkook name loudly and jungkook turned round but that guy fly his knife towards jungkook and jungkook get small cut on his arm. Jimin covered his mouth while looking at jungkook and his eyes all teary.

Jungkook look at his arm there is some blood coming out, and then he look at that guy who get scored from jungkook's angry eyes. " Huh what you did this huh?" Jungkook said while walking towards him. "Sorry sir sorry." That guys said while walking back steps. But jungkook slapped him on face really hard and he fall down.

Jimin's father hold Jimin's hand and dragged him outside of the restorent while saying. " I said we don't want a police son in law." Mr park said and jimin telling him to listen him but he not leaving his hand and dragged out towards their car. Jungkook noticed and he walked towards them while calling jimin and hitting the men's how coming towards him.

" Jimin Stop." Jungkook said and jimin look back and called him. " Jungkook, jungkook." But mr park made him site in car forcefully and then they left from there. Jungkook angrily hit the last man and walk towards his car while looking at him arm where he get cut.

Time skip......

Jungkook stopped his car infront Kang mansion and come out and start walking inside. He come inside in living room where Mr Kang and his brother and other his man standing. A man trying to stop him but jungkook patting on his cheek and tell him to bring a black tea for him. " Bring a black tea for me. " Jungkook said and walk pass him and then he look at mr Kang who already looking at him. Jungkook smiled at them and Then walk toward him and site infront him on couch. " Oo Mr Kang why ? Looks like you won't let me settle down. I had managed to my Jimin to say yes for wedding with great difficulty and after a lot of efforts, and also I managed to convince his father and he was about to say yes when your men came and spoiled the whole game. " Jungkook said and rolled his eyes back.

Jungkook look back at Mr Kang. " You might need goons to kill someone, but I don't, I will shoot with such pleasure as if you were shooting at balloons in a fair , I will kill you and your men and then I will also come do the investigation too. No one can get who kills you and your men's." Jungkook said looking at mr Kang who smoking a cigarette. "So I am leaving now because there is a lot of work at the police station and that is why there is no shortage of scoundrels like you. Huh." Jungkook said like he talking with a little baby and about to stand up but he stop and look back at Mr Kang and remove the cigarette from his mouth and throw. "don't drink it and die, i am the one who will kill you." Jungkook said and smiled and then stand up and wear his sunglasses.

"Don't do such things in future. Otherwise I will break your legs and make you hold them in your hands ." Jungkook said and walked out without fearing anything. "did not even give me tea." Jungkook said again patting on that guy. Jungkook left.

Mr Kang stand up angrily and slapped his brother and his brother hold his cheek and cry. He is the one who send the men to kill jungkook but failed.
" Brother you may not miss Jeony but I miss him, he comes in my dreams." His brother ( Kang nimlee) said while crying.

"He will cry now. Let him live his life with his family, then he will know what it feels like to lose someone " mr Kang said while angrily and left from there.

To be continued...........