💫chapter.18💫

one month later...

Morning time at jungkook pleace.

Jungkook come out from his house will harryedly wearing his watch.
"Let's go taehyung we are late for police station there is so much work left. " Jungkook said and site in his car. "But sir.." tae said while looking at jungkook and jungkook confused and look at him. " What happened now. Start the car and let's go." Jungkook said and then tae look at back site and jungkook also look back and widened his eyes. "Momm what are you doing here." Jungkook asked to his mom who sit in back site. " My son you are going to station so just drop me in middle way." Mrs Jeon said while smiling and looking at jungkook.
" And where are you going." Jungkook asked. " Iam going to my friend's house she invited me for reception party because her son's wife is pregnant that's why. " Mrs Jeon said while smiling. " Okay now get out from car. " Jungkook said normally and Mrs Jeon confused. "But why." She said and " this is commissioner and you.." jungkook said while fake angrily started coming out of car and Mrs Jeon also come out.

"What are you want mom huh. You are forget that Before becoming your son, I am the son of this country and I cannot betray it." Jungkook said and hit him Hand on car and then turn around and because of hit his hand on car his hand hurt and he rubbed his hand And taehyung laughed. "Don't say that baby I am your mom and your dad not Home. Please drop me there. " Mrs Jeon said fake emotionally she knows that his son not will said yes but she trying. "Noo." Jungkook said. "Huhh how will I go then." Mrs Jeon said angrily. " Tae bring cub mom will go in cub. "Jungkook said to tae and tae nodded and left for cub.

"And mom call me if he asked for more money." Jungkook said to her. "Why? Because I call you and then you arrest him and then I have to walk. Good good what's means to become a commissioner's mom." She said and walk towards gate. " Mom" jungkook called her. And she looks back and smiled. "Can I site in car huh." She asked and jungkook smiled and said. " Mom you know no one is poor and rich and commissioner mom also can use a cub what you said mom." Jungkook asked her and touch her chin. "Huh " she glared. "Aunty you ride." Tae called and she walked towards cub while glaring at jungkook. Jungkook smiled looking at his mom little baby like behaviour..

"I love you mom." Jungkook shouted and Mrs Jeon smiled but not look back at jungkook. "I love you too my baby." She said in low voice but jungkook know that. She sits in car and left.

"Okay tae let's go Boys hostel near medical College." Jungkook said while sitting in car. "What are We not going police station? Huh." Tae asked confusedly while sitting in car. "No. Now let's go." Jungkook said. And then tae realised Why jungkook going there. "It's not that you are going to meet your boyfriend." Tae asked while smirking looking at jungkook. "No..no.. I mine yes.. aah now stop asking questions and let's go." Jungkook said ignoring tae's eyes and he said like he is getting late for his exam and tae smiled at started the car and left....

Jungkook reached at boys hostel and come out from his car and standing near his car and then hold his phone and then calling jimin while looking at tae who smiled towards him and jungkook smile back. Suddenly jungkook heard someone's phone ringing and look at main door of hostel.

And then jimin come outside while holding his ringing phone and looking for jungkook. And his eyes Meet with jungkook and smiled widely and walk towards him.

" Wow is he real. His looking so beautiful. " Jungkook lost in jimin's beauty.

" Jungkook you really get an angel, wow he is looking so beautiful I never seen anyone before this much beautiful

" Jungkook you really get an angel, wow he is looking so beautiful I never seen anyone before this much beautiful. Hmm." Tae whispered near jungkook's ear and jungkook come back in his reality. " Um hmm yes he is now go he is coming." Jungkook said and tae Move little far from jungkook.

Jimin come near jungkook and jungkook stand infront him and fixing his clothes just little. " Hyy " jimin said and smiled. " Yo.. you I mean hyy." Jungkook shutter and smiled back.
" How am I looking." Jimin asked to jungkook. " You looking so beautiful." Jungkook said and smiled widely.
" Today I have dressed up for the first time, so all this dressing up should not be in vain, that's why I called you." Jimin said. "And where is this flow of beauty going?" Jungkook asked while coming little closer jimin.

"There is a function at my friend's house. We are going there. his wife is pregnant that's why." Jimin said. "and how you will go there." Jungkook asked. " In bus maybe ." Jimin said while little pouting. "When will the car of a lover of a beautiful queen come in useful?" Jungkook said and opened his car door for jimin.
" But this is goverment car so how can I." Jimin said while little hesitant.

" Oo The government is also ours, what do you say Mr Kim." Jungkook said and asked to tae. "Tell him the speech you gave to mom early morning. " Tae said and smirked. Jungkook glare at him and then look back at jimin and smiled "The government is also doing less for the public so I can also serve. What you say Mr Kim now." Jungkook said while looking at tae.

" Oo yes yes Mr Jeon is fully right. " Tae said while looking at jimin. " But.." jungkook cut jimin in middle and said. " No but. C'mon let's go." Jungkook said while holding car door open for jimin.

" Can my friends come." Jimin said and jungkook want to said no but tae said yes. Then jungkook glaring at him and he nervously smile while sitting inside driver site. " Common friends we are getting late." Jimin called his friends and his friends come and site on back site and jimin left outside. " Oo where will I site now." Jimin said will look at jungkook. " Jimin site with Mr Jeon." One of Jimin's friend said and jungkook face light up from happeness. "Okay." Jimin said and site on Jungkook's lap. " Oow tae, how much time will it take to go there." Jungkook asked deep romantically while holding jimin waist and jimin smirked at him and jungkook winked at him.

" It's will 20 minutes." Jimin's friend said. " No it's will take one hour." Tae said and wink at jungkook and jungkook said smirked. "Yes let's go fast we are late." Jungkook said while looking at jungkook. "Whatttt." Jimin said and jungkook smiled. Tae start car and drove towards function hall.

To be continued......