💫chapter.6💫

Next day tae dropped jungmin in his school and see his crush and then left from there for his work in cafe.

Time skip Tae come school for pickup jungmin. And come out while running towards tae and hug him. He pick him up and kiss him. Jungmin giggling. Then tae see that hobi start his scooter and left from there while smiling at tae. Tae also smiled widely and getting happy. They site in car and left from there.

Time skip 5:00 pm today tae and jungmin both going market for some vegetables and fruits and another things. They ready for go and site in car. They reached at market and come out from car. They buy some fruits and vegetables and then when they walking around in market jungmin see his teacher. " Mr jung. " He called him and tae look at there side and eyes widen happily because he meet his crush again in day. Hobi look at them and also get happy because he also liked tae and smiled widely. He walked towards them.

" Oo Hayy haha how are you mr Kim." Hobi said while looking at them. " Oo Hayy fine how are you. " Tae said little norvsly. " Fine." Hobi said and smiled. Some minutes They Both not talk and looking at each other. But jungmin clear his throat and said. " Tae uncle let's go we drop sir to his home." Jungmin said while looking at him. Hobi's eyes widen and he clear his throat and said. " No no I can take bus. Don't worry." " No I will drop you common. Please." Tae request him sweetly and it's malt hobi. " Please sir he likes you don't say no." Jungmin said while smirking. Both tae and hobi's eyes widen gets shy. "What are you saying mini." Tae said embarrassedly. " O..o.okay let's go. " Hobi said and he in his inside getting happy that his crush also like him. Tae also happy and they walk toward tae's car. They site in car and tae start driving while hobi site beside him and jungmin on back site. They talking about themself to each other and jungmin look at them with eating snacks while listening there lovely lovely talk. They reached at jhope's home. Tae and hobi both come out and tae walk near him.

" Umm Okay byy." Tae said looking at him he wants to say something but he is nervous. "Hmm byy." Hobi said while hoping that tae said something. Tae wave him and start walking. But hobi called him." Taehyung." Tae Stop and look back at him confusedly " C..can I.. umm. Can I get your number." Hobi said nervously and looking at him. Tae get happy and screaming inside with happiness. " Huh s.. sure. " Tae said and get his phone out from his pocket. He give him his number. "Okay byy." Tae said. Hobi also said byy. But suddenly tae come back and hold hobi's back head and softly pull him close and kiss him. Hobi shocked of sudden kiss but after he closed his eyes and kiss back. Tae smiled in kiss. They both kissing not think about anything.

But suddenly they heard jungmin.
" it's not. Is kissing infront a little kids is good." Jungmin interrupted in their lovely moment and stering at them from in car. They both breck kiss and looking at jungmin shyly. Hobi is fully red. Then both look eachother and smiled.

" Okay iam going byy." Tae said while entering into car. " Take care byy." Hobi said shyly. Tae start his car and left from there with happy mood. Jungmin teasing him for kissing and tae getting more shy infront jungmin.

Time skip..

Today's the day that jungkook is coming back from Seoul. " Tae uncle common fast appa will waiting for us. If we not reached airport first." Jungmin said and excited to meet his appa after three days. "Yes coming. Okay let's go." They both come out from house and locked the door. They sit in car and drove towards airport.
Soon they reached and Jungmin come out excitedly and bam also jumping around him.

Jungmin and tae looking at exit door where from passengers come out. And then jungkook come out holding his suitcase in his hand. " Appa" jungmin called jungkook loudly and running fast towards him and bam also running behind him. Jungkook looked at jungmin and site down and open his arms to hug his son after three days. Jungmin come and hug him tightly jungkook also hug him tightly and pick him up. " Appa I miss you." Jungmin said and tears rolled down from his eyes. " Oo my baby I also miss you so much." Jungkook said and wipes his eyes and kissed him on forehead. " How are you bam bam." Jungkook said and rubbed his hand on bam's head. Bam sucking his hand happily. Tae come and hug Jungkook for side. "How are you." Tae said and smiled. " I am fine and you." Jungkook said and smiled back. Tae reply him. Then they go towards car and site in and left. While riding Jungmin asking so many questions to jungkook. And jungkook smiled looking at him and kissing him. Jungmin sitting on his lap.

On night time....

They eat dinner together and now they are sitting in living room and jungmin opening his gifts from his uncles jin and namjoon and jungkook. " Yeah jin uncle know me very well that's why he gifted me Ironman toy." Jungmin said and holding toy in his hand. " But jungmin you already have so many toys." Tae said and jungmin glared at him. " But this is my favourite." Jungmin said holding tightly his toy. " Okay okay I know it's your favourite hmm. " Jungkook said while smiling at jungmin. Jungmin smiled back and he searching something. "What happened dada what are you searching for. " Jungkook said. " Is mama not send gifts for me." Jungmin said with sad face and looking down. Jungkook look at him emotionally and site beside him and bring him on his lap. "He is baby he send gifts for you." Jungkook said softly and looking at jungmin. "Really." Jungmin said happily. " Yes and this is what mama send for you. " Jungkook said and give gift box in jungmin's hand. Jungmin happily opened gifts box and his eyes widen after see his new remont cantrol car.
" Wow it's car thank you mama." Jungmin said excitedly and jumping up down. Jungkook looking at him emotionally happy.

After some time later Jungkook put toys in their place and both sleep. Jungkook miss his sons closeness and hug him tightly after three days. and kiss him on forehead and closed his eyes and sleep thinking about his love.

To be continued.........