💫 chapter.21💫

Jungkook And tae reached at Kang's company. Both walk in company building and walk towards reseption. Their is a lady standing who working on computer.

" Excuse me miss." Tae said. " Yes sir how can I help you." She asked. "we are police and come here for investigation and want to meet with Mr Kang. is he here. " Tae asked har. "No sir it's already 9 o'clock he already leave." She said.

"But the manager of the company will still be in the company, right?" Jungkook asked. " Yes sir." She said. "Okay tell him I want to asked him some questions." He said deeply. She nodded and called the manager. After the called end.

" Sir please come with me." She said and jungkook and tae follow her from behind.

" Sir this is our manager's office. " She said to jungkook and jungkook nodded and she left. Jungkook And tae both walk in. " Oo sir please sit." The manager said and jungkook site and tae stand beside him. " So sir what you like to drink." He said. " We are here for investigation." Jungkook said seriously. " Yes sir how can I help you with." Manager said.

"A girl name Kim minjee who is worked here is missing from this Monday so I want to meet minjee's friends, team members and others workers who works with her. we need to ask about minjee." Jungkook said. And manager nodded and doing something in computer.

" Sir They all are in night shift so they don't have time. After one hour They all free for lunch so I request them and tell them to meet you for 15 minutes. " He said and tae eyes wide open. " Oo after so long time I will get see someone get slapped by jungkook." Tae thought. Jungkook just rubbing his head and stand up from chair and walk towards the manager who is looking at him. Suddenly jungkook slapped him so hard which made the manager fall on floor and bleeding from side corner of his lips.
" Wow what a shot." Tae thought and smirked. Jungkook then walked back and site down on chair and crossed his legs and looking at the manager.

Manager get up from floor and stand infront jungkook and touching his lips and looking at jungkook. " In ten minutes everyone have to stand infront me." Jungkook said in serious voice. " Oo.. okay sir as you say." He said and jungkook and tae left his office.

Jungkook standing infront security guards and asking them about minjee.
"Sir here is 8 exit gates.  how will we know that which gate she have left from that night." One guard said.
" Every gate have CCTv cameras right? then From CCTV cameras you can say that which gate she have left from right?" Jungkook said. " Yes sirr." Guard said.

In CCTV room..

Jungkook And tae and others are watching CCTV footage clip. " Poss the camera namber 3. " The security guards did what jungkook said. " Gate no. 3 and 8:32 pm minjee left from here." Jungkook said and tae nodded.

They come at exit gate no.3 jungkook walk out and stand then closed eyes and thinking that what minjee is doing before left from here. " Minjee talking on phone and then she walk right side." Jungkook walk right side said and other polices following him from behind. Jungkook said them to search road sides and he walking strength and searching. Tae come running towards jungkook.

" Mr Jeon every one present there in corridor and waiting for you." Tae said and jungkook nodded and walk back towards Company.

Jungkook reached and asking about minjee and tae and others also asking others. Half hour later tae said them to leave and walk towards jungkook.
" No one knows anything about minjee." Tae said and jungkook just said okay.

After one hour. It's already 11 pm and they got nothing. They are standing near shops and jungkook washing his face with water while holding bottle and tae asking about minjee to shopkeepers who said that they not see her. " That night I am not here sir I had gone to my village. " One man said. " Hey don't lie. I will throw you from that building." Tae said trying to scored him if he is laying. " Really sir I am not laying. " Shop keeper said confidentially. " Sir I have seen her that night." Other shop keeper said and jungkook look at him and walking towards tae. " That night she come to my shop for something and then she walk towards this side. This side is a bus station." Shop keeper telling and jungkook looking behind  shopkeeper. 

" Who's property that behind." Jungkook asked. " This is government property sir." ShopKeeper said about that land. Jungkook than said tae to call some others police man and tell them to search this land whole. Tae did what jungkook said. Soon police mens come and start doing their work.

Jungkook And tae both walking towards Bus station and they reached and asking about minjee. Some bus drivers know minjee because she always go home from there. But they said that day she not come there. Jungkook said them to leave and thay bow and left. Two police officer come to jungkook and bow. " Sir we find this call phone and then we checked the nomber and it's minjee's phone and this is her ID card." Officer give jungkook phone and ID card. " How much far this phone and ID card from road." Jungkook asked. " I think 200 or 300m. Far from road. " Officer said and jungkook nodded and tell them to leave.

Jungkook And tae both standing there. " Minjee left from Company at 8:32pm." Jungkook said. " Yes sir." Tae nodded. " And then she walk towards that Shop near." Jk " yes Mr Jeon." Tae.  "Shop keeper said that she walked towards Bus station but here no one have seen her that night. That mine she have walk from Shop for bus station but not reached here. That mine something happens in middle Shop place and Bus station." Jungkook said
" Definitely corect Mr Jeon." Tae said and looking at him. Jungkook than looking around and then he have seen a CCTV camera. And tell tae to bring CCTV footage clip. Tae left.

Jungkook standing near his car while looking around and tae looking footage clip almost done. " Mr Jeon I have seen all footage. There is only Two two wheeler and one is four wheeler . One bike is driving a husband wife and second scooty driving a lady." Tae said and jungkook nodded. "And yes there is a car. That car looks like a Audi and driving so fast ." Tae said and jungkook then nodded. " Catch that car driver, the criminal will be caught automatically. minjee should be safe by tomorrow morning ok so i'm leaving now." Jungkook said. " Okay sir." Tae said and jungkook left from there for his house.

To be continued......