💫chapter.2💫

At 3:00 pm..

"Okay tae I am going to pick up jungmin. You take care all this." Jungkook said while get ready to go pick up jungmin. "Okay take care and drive safe." Tae said. Jungkook hummed in response and left. Jungkook ride his bike towards jungmin school. Some time later he reached there he go inside and then School Bell ringed.

Childrens are running outside towards their perents. Jungkook looking for his son and then jungmin also run towards him With his little feet. Jungkook smiled and open his arms to hug jungmin. He hug him and pick him up jungmin hugging back.

" So how is your day dada." Jungkook asked looking at jungmin. "It's really fun." Jungmin said happily. Jungkook put him back on ground and take his bag and water bottle and hung them on his back and hold his hand. "Okay now let's go." Jungkook said and they walk toward jungkook's bike. "Baby tomorrow is Sunday so we are going to somewhere for fun you promised me you remember right." Jungkook site on bike and pick up jungmin and made him site on bike. "Hmm I know we are going. But first tell me that your angry bird scold you." Jungkook asked jungmin.

Jungmin look up at jungkook. Jungkook start the bike and drive towards their home. " Yes he always do that but he is so cute I really like him. And today he ask me about you." Jungmin said while smiling and move his little legs in air. Jungkook looking at roed for driving safely. "Oo so what he asked you about me." Jungkook asked. "He looking at you when your this Dumbo bike not start and you trying to get started this bike ha ha ha." Jungmin talking while laughing. Jungkook made angry face and said."don't call my bike with this name his name is Ironman. And stop laughing." Jungmin look at him and again laugh. " Ironman oh yes when you trying to start ironman he looked at you and ask me is you are my uncle. But I said no and tell him that you are my baby I mine my appa. And I also said him that he can try." Jungmin giggling. Jungkook wide his eyebrows.

"What you said. Jungmin now days you are became noughty really." Jungkook said with rolled his eyes. "But he shut up me and said go inside." Jungmin said. "Yes he did good." Jungkook said and laughing. They are talking and reached home.

They come inside and bam running towards jungmin and start jumping around jungmin. Jungmin remove his shoes and put them in their place and join with bam and playing with him. Jungkook give jungmin good manners jungkook look this and feel proud. "He also feel proud." Jungkook thought about his love and smiled sadly looking at his son and miss his love. He put jungmin bag and water bottle in side table and come to jungmin and said. "Jungmin first chenge your clothes and eat and then play hmm. Jungmin look at jungkook and smiled. "Okay baby. " And he run inside his room and bam Also run behind him and jungkook smile and go inside kitchen.

Jungmin come back and run inside kitchen and hug jungkook leg. Jungkook look down and pick up jungmin and made him site on kitchen counter and kissed on his cheek. "What are you making baby." Jungmin asked jungkook smile and said. "Your favourite." And look at jungmin. "Yeah." Jungmin smiled widely and clapping hands happily.

Jungkook finished cooking and put food on dinning table. Jungmin site on his chair and jungkook served him food in his pleat . "Okay now eat and finished all." Jungkook said. Jungmin look at him and said. " baby are you not eating with me you are not hungry." Jungkook look at him and smiled and kissed him. " Dada I am not feeling to eat you will eat wait I will feed you." Jungkook said. "Yeah appa feeding me." Jungmin happily clapping and cheering. Jungkook smile and start feeding him. Jungkook smile and wipes his face.

Jungmin smiled at asked. " Appa when mama is going to come back." Jungmin looking at him innocently. Jungkook stop feeding him and again look at him and smiled. "Baby mama is busy in hospital in Seoul don't worry he will come back soon to meet his prince and never leave you hmm now eat." Jungkook ignored eyes connect with him and feeding him. "Appa I only see him in picture and not talk with him even in calls. I think he is not like me." Jungmin said sadly and his eyes full with tears.

Jungkook put spoon and hold jungmin's face and wipes his eyes and kiss him on forehead and smiled. "No baby he is love you so much and he loves you more than me. He is really busy you know that your mama is doctor right." Jungkook said and look at jungkook. Jungmin smiled and said. " Okay when mama come back I never leave him even for one second." Jungkook smiled and again feed him. Jungkook thinking about jungmin's mama and one tears rolled down. But he wipes immediately. And smiled towards jungmin.

Jungmin finished eating and go to play with bam in garden. Jungkook clean dishes and put pleat in. Jungkook come in living room and stand near window and look at outside in garden where jungmin playing with bam and running here and there and bam running behind him. Jungkook smile looking at his son smile and playing happily. " His smile same like his mama." Jungkook thought and looking outside.

Time skip night..

Jungkook finished making dinner and place food on dinning table and call jungmin. " Dada dinner is ready I am hungry please. " Jungmin is laying down floor in living room and playing his cars. Bam Also lay with him and looking at him. Both stand up and go inside kitchen and jungmin site on chair. Jungkook give jungmin his dinner and also give bam to his dinner bam start eating and jungkook rubbed bam's head. Jungkook bring his dinner and site on his chair and start eating. "Jungmin eating food and jungkook looking at him and smiled. Jungmin look at jungkook and asked.
" Baby is mama also make delicious food." Jungkook look at him and wipes his face and softly said.

" Yes even he make more delicious food then me." Jungkook smile.
" When he come back I always eat delicious food make by him." Jungmin said and smiled. Jungkook smile back. They both talking about their day. They finished eating and jungkook washing dishes and come in living room and site beside jungmin on couch. Jungmin watching TV. " Baby bring my school bag and do my home work. I am busy." Jungmin said and continue watching TV. Jungkook look at him and raised his eyebrows. "No today I am not going to do your work do yourself." Jungkook said closed eyes and lay back on couch.

Jungmin looking at him angrily. " Hmm I think someone wants punishment. He wants to sleep alone on floor tonight." Jungmin said and look back at TV and smirked. Jungmin know his appa will not sleep if he not sleep with him. jungkook look at him with angry but not seriously angry just act. " You always do that and that's why I have to do your work. Huh." Jungkook stand up and go to bring jungmin's bag. If Jungkook want to not do jungmin's home work he scold him and strictly made him do his work himself but he not want to make his son sad he do anything everything for his son.

Jungkook come back and again site on couch and open his bag. " Today wach one's subject's work I have to do." Jungkook asked and looking at jungmin. He at him and said. "Mate's." Jungmin said and jungkook open the mates book and hold pencil and start solving the problems. Jungmin watching his favourite movie Ironman. " It's 3×3 will be six right." Jungkook asked to jungmin and look at him. Jungmin put his hand under jungkook's chin and look into his eyes. " It's nine you idiot." Jungmin look back. Jungkook hold pencil in his mouth " Ooo ." Jungkook said and write nine in book.  " Dada it's angry bird is really looks like angry bird." Jungkook asked him. "Yes baby he is but same time he is looking so beautiful. I also want my mama will be same look like him." Jungmin said and smiled jungkook looking at him and smiled back.

"He is more beautiful than your angry bird." Jungkook thought. Jungmin looking at him confused. "What are you thinking about baby." He asked him. Jungkook look at him and said.
" nothing just thinking about your mama." Jungkook said and smiled. Jungmin put remont and pull book from jungkook's hand and Also put on tea table and site on jungkook's lap. Jungkook confused but hugged him. "Appa tell me, mama really look so beautiful in real like I saw him in picture." Jungmin asked and looking at his mama photo hung on wall.

Jungkook smile and moving front and back with him and humming. "Yes he is , he really looks so beautiful." He said and hugging tightly jungmin while looking at his husband's photo. Jungmin smiled back. They both looking at pictures. "Okay It's late let's go for sleep." Jungkook stand up with jungmin in his arm. Jungkook off the TV and go inside their room. Jungkook and jungmin lay on bed. Some time later jungmin slept jungkook wide woke up he is looking at his son and kissed him. "Good night baby and my baby's mama." Jungkook said good night and closed eyes and hug jungmin tightly and slept.

.
.
.
.

To be continued....

______________________________________

Vote to support
          And
Comment to express views about cheptar

Thanks for reading my story...

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊