💫chapter.24💫

Next day.

Jungkook stopped his car infront kang's mansion. He walk in and security and workers bowing to jungkook. Jungkook nodded and walk inside. He come in living room and bow to min yoongi who already present there.

" Jungkook what happened. Why are you here." Yoongi said.

" Sir, I have an arrest warrant for Mr. Kang's ( CEO of the kang company.) son Kang Jeony ,He has been proved a culprit in Minjee Rape case." Jungkook said confidently.

" No my son can't do that, he is innocent." Mrs Kang said while crying. Mr kang stopped her.

" What are you saying jungkook." Yoongi said. "Sir it's true." Jungkook said.

"Sir where is your son." Jungkook asked to Mr Kang.

" We also want to know about my son. Where he is . my son missing from last week. I have also filed a complaint at the police station about my son's missing." Mr kang said while little fake worried.

" Oo really." Jungkook said. He and suga both know that mr Kang is laying. jungkook tell everything to yoongi. But mr Kang really filed a complaint that night when minjee is also missing.

" Yes he is really filed a missing complaint of his son. And he has said that the investigation should be done in an intelligence manner." Yoongi said to jungkook.

" But sir we can't find him like this." Jungkook said.

" So what do you want? Complaint should be written, published in newspaper, given in news channel. I will do everything but you perform your duty well. "

" Sir you can't imagine what I will do after . " Jungkook said while smirking.

" Oo really You perform your duty well because I know how to perform the duty of being a father well. Or catch him if you, Your promotion letter will reach you. " Mr kang said.

" Okay sir." Jungkook said while smiling at him and bow and left from there. yoongi smiling secretly because he knows that what next jungkook going to do.

After two days..

1:24pm Monday.

tae driving car and jungkook site beside him while pretending like he is tried. " Tae stop the car." Jungkook said in low voice. Tae stopped the car on the Han river bridge. Jungkook and tae both come out and jungkook just looking here and there and tae just standing there think that Jungkook is tried and want some rest.

"Looks like this case will also remain stuck in the files." Jungkook said . "Jungkook , leave this case aside, all this has no meaning anyway." Tae said and looking at jungkook. " What, on Minjee's statement may give him the harshest punishment." Jungkook said while deeply looking at tae.

"You don't know how big this rape cases is, two rapes happen every four month but there is no point in all this, all these cases remain in the files. And also that son of bitch is Mr kang's son the Korean biggest CEO Mr kang 'S son. He will do everything to protect his son." Tae said while angry and sad same time. Jungkook understand what tae want to say.

" You are right. Hmm." Jungkook said and looking at sky and back to tae.

"But think you are a normal person and you can do anything to Kang jeony for what he did. Then what you will do to him." Jungkook asked him seriously. Tae look at him. " If it's can be possible then , first I will beat him to dathe and then breck his all bones and then hung him here under here the bridge." Tae said while angrily. Jungkook smirked and then look at tae, tae confused why jungkook smiling.

" Go and look under the bridge." Jungkook said and tae more confused. "What" tae asked. " Just go and look under." Jungkook said and then site on car's Bonet. Tae walk near bridge railing and look down and then his eyes wide open and then a smile dance on his face, there is he Kang jeony hinged under the bridge deadly and covered with blood and then tae look back at jungkook. "Jungkook"  tae screamed his name and jungkook smiled and said. "Tae order something I am hungry and then we ALSO have to call his father." Jungkook said and closed his eyes and lay down on car.
" Yes Boss." Tae said and both laughed.

Time skip.

Mr Kang's cars stopped at the place where jungkook called him to come not said anything about his son. Mr Kang come out and his brother and other his man also come out from their cars. Jungkook talking with some officers. Mr Kang look at jungkook and walk towards him.

" Oo mr Jeon. Where is my son I want to talk with him personally and then you can take him with you where you want. I will not said anything." Mr Kang said and jungkook just rubbed his head and look at mr Kang. " Umm personal talk, but mr Kang, he even can't in condition to say a word. Officer, please remove the sheet from dead body's face." Jungkook said and officer removed the sheet and Mr Kang's face all shocked while looking at his son's dead body. And remove his sunglasses from his face and dropped down on ground. Mr Kang's brother run towards jeony's dead body while crying.

Mr Kang looking at them without saying anything and doing. Jungkook look back Mr Kang and then. " Oo sorry Mr Kang yo.." jungkook talking with sadly voice but mr Kang stopped him talking. " It's okay Mr Jeon please come with me for minutes." Mr Kang said and wipes his teary eyes and walk with jungkook little far. They both stand infront each others.

" Who did this? who's behind this all.?" Mr Kang asked. " We can't say anything now." Jungkook said. " If  I  don't make the person who did this taste hell in his this life, then tell me " Mr Kang said angrily. " Your son will also be in hell, he too was a rapist, a blot on society. I think he would not have got a place even in hell." Jungkook said without fearing anything. "Who did that girl's rape , you find him in just ten hours. You proved yourself already. Now I give you ten hours and find him or her who did this." Mr Kang said while getting angry. " Sir the murderer could be anyone, from the public, from the media or her father, sister or her brother who is a police officer, whose name is General Commissioner Jeon jungkook. " jungkook said while smirking. " You can't even touch a single hair of his. I will send the mutilated body after postmortem. Call relatives to perform the last rites." Jungkook said while looking at Mr Kang who is not saying a word.

Mr Kang looking at him angrily but jungkook give him little innocent smile and woar his sunglasses and walk towards his car and left from there.
.
.
To be continued......