💫chapter.10💫

"So this is your true face. Who are you and what are you doing here. WHO ARE YOU." hobi yelled last word while looking at him seriously. Jungkook look at him and then.

Jungkook walk near him while looking into his eyes. It's almost midnight and They Both standing outside jungkook's house. Jungkook stand infront hobi. " So you want to know about me." Jungkook asked. Hobi just nodded seriously. Jungkook look at him and then......

************************************

Flashback............

************************************

Jungkook and his dad both sittings in living room. Jungkook's dad. ( Jeon seyoon.) Drinking tea and jungkook drinking coffee. Today is Jungkook's weekend and he stay home. Both son and father watching news on TV. Their is latest news about jungkook. He get award from government of Korea for best and smartest police man in whole Korea. And one of the best ancounter specialist in whole world. He has most respectfully place in Korean police. He is famous , handsome and young police officer " general commissner" in korea. His only 25 years old. And successfully son for his family.

He is only one son in jeon family. He loves his family more than anything. And Jungkook perents also love him more than their own life. They never say against jungkook choice. They always will like what jungkook likes. And jungkook great for his perents. His perents funny, caring, emotional behaviour. And They are happily living their life with each other.

Back to story..

" Oo my son. I am so proud of you for this. Good and congratulations for now winning award." Mr Jeon said and patting his shoulder. " Thank you appa." Jungkook said and hugged him. That's time Mrs Jeon jungkook's mom coming downstairs while looking at them and smiling.  " Hmm just site here and watch your mom reaction after what I said to her." Mr Jeon said while laughing and jungkook also laughing. " Why are you both laughing on." Mrs Jeon said confusedly while sitting on couch infront them. " Nothing honey look jungkook get everything is his life in this young age. " Mr Jeon said while smiling and looking at her.  First she smiled but then he make series face and looks away. " Huh What is the point of so much progress when he is not even married yet? Huh. " She said and rolling eyes. Mr Jeon and jungkook both brost into laugh and filling on each other. " Hahaha mom appa is right about you hahaha." Jungkook said while laughing. She looking at them angrily and then both stopped laughing.

" Sorry sorry honey I just want to show your reaction to jungkook that's why sorry. " Mr Jeon apologize to her and jungkook and he Both look at each other and silently laugh. " So what I said right. Not is , we are getting old and I want to see my grandson and daughter and playing with them. Not you want this honey. " Mrs Jeon said while fakely sad. " Yes I also want this but is Jungkook's cousin that he wants to get marry or not we can't force him." Mr Jeon said looking at Mrs Jeon and the jungkook while smiling softly.

Jungkook smiled and stand up and site beside her. " Mom Don't worry. I will get married soon but first I get my partner and then we get married and then we get kids. " Jungkook said jokingly while looking at his mom.
" Okay what you said I will do that."
Jungkook said. Mrs Jeon look at him seriously. "You promised me." Mrs Jeon said and jungkook nodded.
" Pinky promise." Jungkook said and Mrs Jeon smiled and kissed him and hug him. " Okay so we are going to next Sunday to my friend's home she has a beautiful daughter.  If she said yes then you get married next month." Mrs Jeon said and stand up and happily thought about jungkook getting married.

" Mom it's too early and what about me if I had not like her then what." Jungkook asked Will looking at her and then Mr Jeon. " It's not important your choice I just care about her daughter's it she likes or not." She thinking seriously not looking at anyone of them. " Dad." Jungkook look at him and Mr Jeon put his hands up. " It's your fault why you have to promise her now suffer and don't bring me inside. " Mr Jeon said and look away. " Oo Why I did that. Huuh." Jungkook said and Mr and Mrs Jeon laugh.

Now they are talking about rendom stuff and laughing some time later tae come. " Oo so you are here together can I join." Tae said while coming in living room. " Oo tae my son how are you." Mrs Jeon said and stand up and hug him. Tae also hug her back. "I am fine aunty. What's about you. " Tae asked while smiling. "Me also fine baby." She said and smiled. " Oo hay son what's up." Mr Jeon said while being friendly. Tae smiled widely and hug mr Jeon. " Fine uncle." Tae said and then he look at jungkook who is sad because he promised his mom and now he regrets. "What happened to him." Tae asked to Mr Jeon. Mr Jeon said everything what happened. After hearing that tae start laughing and site on couch beside jungkook. " Oo so my friend is getting married soon. " Tae said while laughing. Jungkook looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Tae Stop and said Why are you coming here." Jungkook asked getting irritating by tae and his mom's laugh.

Tae Stop laughing and site properly.
" Oo you forget that Suga hyung, namjoon hyung, me and you both going to meet in club. You forget already." Tae asked. Jungkook then wide his eyebrows and remember.
" Oo I remember okay wait I am coming in just 10 minutes." Jungkook said and running upstairs. "So how's going your life dear." Mr Jeon asked while looking at him. " It's good." Tae reply. They are talking about rendom things Mrs Jeon make tea for him. He really likes to drink tea make by jungkook's mom. Tae finished and put cup on tea table and talking.

To be continued.....