💫chapter.12💫

Next day.....

In morning two school boys going towards school while walking and talking about their long vacations after Last class. Today's first day of their new class. They Both friends come early morning. They are study in government school. They reached and opened the school geat. And entered. They come in their class room and open the class room door. "Hey you done your homework." First boy asked to other. " Ahumm Yes my sister did." He said while smirking opened the window.

They looked around and then both's eyes fell on some sleeping men. " Oo what's they are doing here." First boy said. " Hyy who on the lights. Switch off the light." One of the man who sleeping with other said in sleepy voice. " Hey wake up and get out from here. Vacation are all over. Now here not going on party anymore." Second boy said to him while getting irritating. That man site on the floor and pull the said boy by his collar and then push him hard on teacher's table. While saying. " It's not a party, it's a mujra, let's get out of here." And then throw a beer bottle towards boy But the boy bent down and the beer bottle went straight and hit the wall due to which a piece of glass hit the boy's head and blood started flowing.

The boy holding his head while hand and crying little because of pain. His friend come to him and help him and both go outside. Soon school principal and others teacher and students and their parents all come. But Those goons are not listening anyone nor are they coming out of the class room.  Soon principal call the police. And in some time police come and one of head police man noked on the class room door. One goon come and opened the door. " Oo sir you come." Goon said while smiling. " What a drama is being created here and you have tried to hit a child by throwing a beer bottle. Come on, get out, get out, get out otherwise everyone will be hurt. " Police man said angrily and hold his coller to drag him out. That man look at police man will smirking and look inside. "Heyy Look sir got angry. Hahaha. You know who we are. Huh." He said and look back at police and suddenly hit him with another beer bottle. Police man fill on ground while holding head and scream in pain. Soon doctor come and bring him in ambulance and dressing his head. That man closed the door again while laughing.

"If he doesn't even spare the police, what will happen to a principal like me?." Principal said in worriedly talking with others teachers and looking at class room door.

Tea also their comes for some reason and then he know about the situation.
" How will we are going to let them out from here." Junior police man said while looking at tae. Tae smiled he know how this situation will solve. He Patt on his shoulder. " Inform Mr Jeon he will solve this in just few minutes. Okay." Tae said and that man go towards his car. He picked up walki talki and on it and said. "Hello Sir, I am speeking Kim hung from government school Seoul National school. here in the government school, ten twelve goons have created a ruckus. They hit over senior sir with a beer bottle. They are not listening to us. Hello, is anyone listening? Hello hello sir." He Look at walki talki and worried."No one is answering sir." He said looking at Tae.

Tae smile and said. "Don't worry If you remember God, he definitely listens and so you just wait and he will definitely come." tae said. "Okay sir." Police man said. They are waiting for jungkook to arrive.

Just then in Tan minutes a car stopped in school ground.

Car door open and then jungkook step out of the car

Car door open and then jungkook step out of the car. He wearing his uniform and he looking so hot in his police uniform.
He not said anything and walked towards class room where goons are. Tae look at him and smiled. He likes jungkook's style. Jungkook noked on door and soon that man who hit police man before, he opened the door and opened eyes wide and smiled. Jungkook also smile but not said anything just stand there silent. " Hey guys look Four star's officer comes here.  Hahaha. Hey run from hare if you not then I will breck your whole body. " He said while looking inside and then back to jungkook.
"  send the bastard away haha. " Other one man said from inside.

Jungkook put his hand up near the man face and then open his Pinky finger. And He pushed the man aside and went inside. "Huh OOO" that man said. "How did this government dog come inside?" other one man said while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook just walk near teacher's table. "Poor guy doesn't want to be beaten in front of the public, that's why he has come inside hey jony closed the door. hahaha." One other man said and laughing with his partners. Jungkook just removing his watch , gun and glasses and put on table. " Look friend he is wearing commissioner's uniform and is acting like a traffic police. Hahaha. " Another man said and laughed. Jungkook turned and also laugh.

"Come on, who will clean his hands on him first?" First man said who opened the door. "no one else's number will come hahahaha "  Jony  was about to beat him from behind Jungkook with the beer bottle or when he raised the bottle in the air, Jungkook slapped him so hard that make him fell on the bench or the bench also broke along with him. One man sitting on that bench he also fell on floor because of the breck bench.

Every one stand up and looking at Jungkook with shocked and gasped. Jungkook looked in front of them and started moving towards his back while counting goons and stood on the side of the black board. He raised his one hand up and held the stick in his hand. Jungkook walk towards a beg fell on floor. He picked up the beg and open the beg zeep. Jungkook bring a book out from beg and put back and site on table while holding stick in hand and put on his shoulder.

Jungkook opened the book and take breath and then look up. He not said anything yet. He silently doing his work. Jungkook pointed his finger on one man of the goons gang member.

To be continued...........