💫 chapter.20💫

Continued.......

Jungkook And jimin reached at jimin's hostel and jungkook stopped his car and both come out from car. Both standing together facing each other and then. " Okay then bye." Jimin said softly. " Hmm bye." But jungkook said just normally not like he always says bye and Jimin noticed his behaviour.

" Why is your mood off. When you see me early morning you look like happy but now? What happened." Jimin asked confusedly while looking at him. " Hmm if mom said something wrong to you please don't mind that or sorry for that." Jungkook said sadly and looking away. And Jimin understand what jungkook is thinking he going to say truth but he wants to see jungkook's reaction. "Oo that's why you are sad. But it's okay." Jimin said also fake sadly.

"Umm can you tell me what you and mom both talking about. So I can..." Jungkook asked while looking at him.
" Hmm she said, she doesn't like me and reject me." Jimin said sadly acting. And jungkook's face becomes more sad and looking up. " Ooo." Jungkook response. And suddenly Jimin laughed and jungkook look at him confused. " What with your face haha. When you are sad you looking like a monkey haha. Wait am I tell you what we both talking." Jimin said.

" We both..............
.
..
...
..
.
And then she walk towards kitchen happily."

Jimin said him what she said and jungkook becomes emotional and one tear rolled down from his eyes and emotionally smiled. " Oo my god rooftop commissioner is emotional and crying. This view is not daily view. Haha." Jimin teasing him and jungkook laughed. " Mom Is really emotional." Jungkook said and smiled and wipes his eyes. ". She is really good." Jimin said and smile. Jungkook happily jumping and loudly laughing. " Hey hey shuu don't make noise." Jimin said because it's already 10 pm and no one allow to be out of hostel.

"Why not I am happy today." Jungkook said and not stopping. " Hey if you make noise then warden throw out my luggage and also me with you out of hostel. Please." Jimin whisperaing but jungkook not listening. Jimin looking here and there and then suddenly kissed jungkook on lips to stop him. Jungkook stopped moving silent and jimin back from kiss and looking at jungkook.
" Every move on wrong time. " jungkook said and then he come near his face and telling him to kiss now.

"No I am not going to do." Jimin said and jungkook smirked and laughing.
" Hahaha warden." jungkook called loudly and jimin without thinking anything start kissing him. Jungkook smiled and hold Jimin's waist and pulling him closer and kissed back. Jimin also put his hands around jungkook's nack and grebing his hair and lost in jungkook's lips.

After some time jungkook left from there and jimin come in his room and chenge his clothe and wear night dress. He sleep on his bed and grebed his phone and then open photo gellary and then click on jungkook's photo and looking at him and smiling.
" Hmm yes you are so handsome my love and I am missing you." Jimin talking with jungkook's photo and suddenly jungkook messaged him.

"So you are missing me baby." Jungkook send messaged.

Jimin eyes widen and then looking here and there and then look at phone. " How do you know. are you here" Jimin massaged back.

"Oo so I guess right." Jungkook.
And then both talk for some little and both sleep.

Time skip one week.

Night time at 8pm. In Seoul's police station a old man come and come near a officer and said. "Sir I want to meet Mr Jeon." He said (old man) "sir is little busy please wait for some time. And what is your name mr. " The officer asked. " My name kim soon jin. " He said. " Okay Mr Kim please sit on chair in waiting area." Officer said and he nodded and site and waiting.

Jungkook is in his office and doing file work and one of his police man standing their. " Okay give this file to Mr Kim taehyung." Jungkook said while giving that file to the officer and he nodded and left after bowed. When the officer open his office door to live and suddenly jungkook's eyes filled on that old man who is sitting outside.
" Wait who is he? said him to come inside." Jungkook said to the officer and he nodded and called that old man. He come inside and greet jungkook and jungkook nodded and said him to sit and old man sit on chair.

" Yes sir what will I help you. " Jungkook politely asked. " My daughter is missing from this Monday ." Old man said and cried out. " This Monday that mean she is missing from almost 3 day and you come today." Jungkook asked. " No sir I go to nearest station and complen there and then they asked for money and said they will find her soon. And yesterday when I go there and ask but they said that she run away with someone. But I know my daughter she never do that even in her dream. And there is a lady who said me to meet you." Old man said while crying.

" What is your daughter's name and you have her photo?" Jungkook asked and old man wipes his tears and nodded and give jungkook his's daughter's photo. " Her name is minjee. And she working in Kang's company. Monday night she called me and said that she will come home in one hour. After one hour she not come . Then I call back but she not picked." He tell about his daughter again cry.

" Don't worry I will found your daughter." Jungkook said and tell him to leave now. Old man said thankyou to jungkook and left from there.

After then Jungkook called tae and said him to ready the car they are going to Kang's company now.

Jungkook And tae both site in jungkook's service car and some others police mens also followed them from behind.

To be continued.....