distance (2/2)

Chishiya had never been a fan of spades games. He was good at pretty much all the other games! Dimonds were his specialty, hearts were no problem to him as he was already messed up to begin with, clubs was do-able as he either took on the work himself or manipulated his teammates to work how he wants them too. But spades was the one thing he couldn't get around. Chishiya wasn't very physically active, and he didn't like to sweat. He wasn't weak or anything, but definitely not too strong. It didn't help that chishiya had asthma when he was younger, and that permanently put him in a 'running sucks' mindset.
He though he was lucky that the phones weren't water proof, and he was even more glad to hear it was a low level clubs game... but this wasn't a fucking clubs game!! It should be the 7 of spades, runing this far and long. Chishiya absolutely hated it, and he hated it more than everyone immediately started running. He would have liked to look around for a but first, take a look at the busses graffiti. Chishiya always liked art and colors, because no matter what it would never be the same. Even if the same person tries to remake it, it won't be exactly the same. Chishiya also liked keeping his eyes busy. Each drawing was like a story, a story with no words, it was simple and anyone could make somthing of it. Chishiyas favorite was the Mona Lisa, his dad had a painting of it in the houce that chishiya would look at everyday, and everyday he would notice somthing new about it. Even though the Mona Lisa in the painting didn't move, didn't sing or even get straight As at school. It would get attention, attention for just... being the Mona Lisa. He bet that Mona Lisa's creator was proud, proud of Mona Lisa even though it was just a painting. It didn't do anything, but the creator would be proud because he created it. Chishiya wanted to be like that too, he wanted to be appreciated and looked at without having to be the absolute best at life. He craved it, the attention of just being. The Mona Lisa was his favorite artwork.

"Distance, 1000"

The ai voice says. Everyone was panting hard, but they keep running. The distance was going up more and more the farther they got. Was that a good thing? Chishiya couldn't help but wonder. At this point, chishiya would have rathered just be sitting on the bus. He hated running so much.

Chishiya noticed a table against the wall of the tunnel in the distance, a white light making it stand out from all the orange.
Everyone comes to a stop, gasping for air. Seizan grabs one of the bottles, but yamane stops him and glanced at arisu who was also taking a bottle.

"Wait"

Usagi says stopping arisu from drinking it. Then she glanced at the other two.

"Your waiting for us to drink it, aren't you"

She says, and yamane spoke up

"No were not..."

Usagi sighs, and opens up her side pouch, taking out a small bottle of water.

"Here, drink this arisu"

She says handing the drink to arisu, who nodds slightly and quietly says thank you before drinking some of it.
Chishiya scoffs and takes one of the water bottles from the table.

"Hey, what are you doing? It could be poisoned"

Usagi says to chishiya, who just grinns.

"I don't think they would poison us with water of all things, that's to basic. These games are much more creative than that now"

He said taking a drink without hesitation. Everyone's eyes widen as they wait for somthing to happen.

"See? I'm fi-"

Chishiyas eyes roll back and his head leans as if he was going to fall backwards, making arisu scream out and try to catch him. But chishiya straightens up again grinning.