201-205

Chapter 201 An ignorant bumpkin

After all, these things can be processed into all kinds of beautiful jewelry.

After some bargaining between He Zhiran and Henry, these gems were sold for eight hundred taels of silver.

Henry never expected that He Zhiran would be so wealthy.

So he took the initiative to sell small mirrors and telescopes.

"He Zhiran, these are my most precious things, don't you think about it?"

He Zhiran refused without thinking: "I'm not interested in these."

Seeing that the other party really refused, Henry simply stopped selling.

At the same time, he also identified He Zhiran as an ignorant country bumpkin.

Regardless of what others thought, Hezhi Rancai directly handed several boxes containing gems to Mo Jiuye, and then called Henry to inquire about the price of glass and other items.

Finally, He Zhiran bought a small amount of glass, a small amount of plastic sheeting, potatoes, sweet potatoes and some crop seeds from Henry, spending another 150 taels.

Even though it's a small amount, it looks like a big pile.

If transported by bullock carts, at least five carts must be filled.

Henry asked with great concern: "He Zhiran, have you figured out how to transport these things?"

"I have thought about it. I plan to rent a warehouse near the dock. When your ship is repaired and docked, I will transport these to the warehouse."

As soon as He Zhiran finished speaking, several people felt that the cargo ship seemed to be moving.

At the same time, Henry's companion also ran over excitedly: "Henry, that master is very powerful. He repaired the boat so quickly."

"Great, let me know, the cargo ship will dock immediately." After Henry finished speaking, he greeted Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran to get on the deck.

Hu Cong was already standing there, waiting for Henry to pay his wages.

Henry was very excited and wanted to give Hu Cong a warm hug when he saw him.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he reached Hu Cong and opened his arms, Hu Cong dodged.

"The boat is repaired, and the labor cost is ten taels of silver." Hu Cong said with a straight face.

Henry turned to look at He Zhiran in embarrassment and asked her to help translate what Hu Cong said.

He Zhiran told him that Hu Cong was asking him for ten taels of silver wages.

This time, Henry was even more embarrassed.

When he first arrived, none of the goods were sold, and He Zhiran hadn't paid for the goods yet. He couldn't get Hu Cong's wages at all.

He Zhiran also noticed his embarrassment and said, "Get off the boat with me first and get the silver."

She explained to Hu Cong again, and at this time, the cargo ship had docked firmly at the dock.

Several people did not need to take the boat and went directly to the shore.

He Zhiran got into the car and opened the curtain again, and a thousand taels of white silver appeared in front of everyone.

She also introduced to Henry very thoughtfully that these silver ingots were all twelve, and there were a hundred in total in front of her.