181-185

Chapter 181 It's me

Cui Lizheng and Cui Minglin had experienced the power of the Mo family yesterday. When they saw Mo Jiuye walking over with a cold face, they were immediately frightened.

"What are you going to do? Don't come over." Cui Minglin said timidly.

Cui Lizheng saw this and instinctively moved his body back.

Mo Jiuye refused to argue, raised his whip and took the lead in whipping Cui Liang.

Cui Liang couldn't dodge and was hit several times in an instant. The pain made him scream incomprehensibly.

Immediately afterwards, Mo Jiuye's whip struck Cui Minglin mercilessly.

Cui Minglin has always bullied others in the village. How has he ever been wronged like this?

He received a few whips and immediately felt a surge of blood.

He shouted to several other members of the Cui family in the car: "Come on, everyone come with me."

Seeing this, Cui Lizheng forgot about his timidity and pushed several Cui family members to attack Mo Jiuye together.

Facing several members of the Cui family, Mo Jiuye was merciless. He whipped them hard with a crushing style. The Cui family could only be beaten passively.

After Cui Lizheng pushed the family members out, he did not follow him. Instead, he walked around He Zhiran from the other end of the cart.

He knew in his heart that they were no match for Mo Jiuye, and the best way was to control the woman to threaten the other party.

Cui Lizheng's actions had long been noticed by Mo Jiuye. The reason why he didn't go to help was because he knew He Zhiran's ability. She had a perfect chance of winning against a person without martial arts.

When Cui Li was getting off the bullock cart, he took a not too long hemp rope with him. He carefully walked around behind He Zhiran and was about to put the hemp rope around her neck. He Zhiran suddenly came from Jump off the mule cart.

He Zhiran turned around and kicked Cui Lizheng hard on the lower abdomen.

Although He Zhiran had no internal strength, he had mastered the skills just right.

This kick directly sent Cui Lizheng flying several meters away, and he fell hard to the ground.

He Zhiran showed a mocking smile.

"Tsk, tsk, the village's Satoshi is so despicable as to launch a sneak attack on a helpless woman. It's really laughable."

Cui Li was rubbing his sore waist, staring at He Zhiran in horror.

He never expected that the women of the Mo family were so powerful. They really hit the wall today.

He pointed at He Zhiran with trembling fingers: "You... don't come over, otherwise I will go to the government to sue you."

He Zhiran sneered: "Sue me? Okay, the new county magistrate has just arrived. You can go and sue me. I want to see if every official in the world is as corrupt as Cui County Cheng." Perverting the law."

Cui Lizheng's heart skipped a beat after hearing He Zhiran's words.

He was so angry that he ignored the news that a few officials had just said.

Now that a new county magistrate has arrived in Yuncheng, we still don't know what kind of person this magistrate is.

If the county magistrate and his nephew are not from the same family, the good days of the Cui family will come to an end.