371-375

Chapter 371 Instead, you will pay the price with your life

Hu Cong found that these barbarians were becoming more and more righteous, and everything was going according to his ideas.

"I can give you one month's salary in advance and buy food for your family."

Hu Cong considers himself not a philanthropist, and it is impossible for him to give free food to those families. However, after they take the pills, he can advance one month's wages to them.

At that time, these people can buy what they need.

The barbarians who voluntarily stayed behind originally only wanted to avoid starvation, and they usually saved more rations to find ways to send them home.

Unexpectedly, they would still receive wages.

Not only that, but they can also get one month's salary in advance, which is a piece of cake for them.

If you can bring some food back to your family, not to mention letting them take poison, it's worth it even if you die immediately.

"We are willing to take the poison and be loyal to you forever."

"Yes, we are willing..."

Seeing that these people were getting such generous treatment, those who were hesitant just now regretted it.

"I want to stay too."

"Me too."

In other words, Hu Cong is more strict in selecting people!

These people had just hesitated and not stood up immediately, and they had already been eliminated by Hu Cong.

Hu Cong doesn't want to stand up now when he hears that there are good conditions. Such a character is not what Hu Cong wants.

He ignored those people at all, but carefully counted the number of people left behind, forty-five in total.

Although there were five fewer people than expected, it didn't matter.

He needs someone whose character is guaranteed.

Hu Cong called the forty-five people who stayed aside and then came to Meng Huaining.

"Mr. Meng, my men have been selected. I suggest that they carry the remaining bodies back."

Meng Huaining was a little unwilling to let go of those who harassed the people under his rule, but he couldn't think of any good way to deal with them at the moment.

It is estimated that if he keeps these people in detention for a period of time, he will flatter their thoughts and at least they will have free food to eat.

"In this case, just do what Brother Hu said. The barbarians came to rob and kill so many people. I think it can teach them a lesson. They can't rob the people of Dashun if they want. Instead, they will pay the price with their lives."

Hu Cong agreed: "That's true."

After the two discussed it, Hu Cong went to Mo's house to get the pills from He Zhiran.

He Zhiran heard that Hu Cong used this method to keep a group of barbarians behind, and he actually agreed with his method.

No matter which country people are, there are good and evil people, as long as Hu Cong can distinguish them clearly.

Hu Cong took the pills and hurried back to the foot of the mountain.

The officials there were watching the barbarians carefully cleaning the battlefield.