456-460

Chapter 456: Quickly see if she is going to give birth

The more Mo Jiuye talked about it, the more scared she became. She had never been so nervous even on the battlefield for the first time.

Along the way, he held He Zhiran, and his speech was somewhat incoherent.

This was the first time He Zhiran had seen him like this, and he didn't know what to say to calm his mood.

In short, among the three people, she was the only one who was preparing to unload the goods and seemed the calmest.

After returning to her courtyard, Mrs. He ordered Aunt Li to call Mrs. Mo over.

Facing the birth of her biological daughter, Mrs. He felt like an ant on a hot pot with no clue at all.

Not long after, Grandma Li called Mrs. Mo over, followed by her sisters-in-law.

Mrs. Mo is also aware of the dangers of women giving birth to twins, but people who have faced countless storms will still be much calmer than others.

Because there was a pregnant woman expecting to give birth at home, Mrs. Mo had already inquired about it. There was a stable woman in the village who was said to have more than 20 years of experience in delivering babies.

In this era, women always ask their mother-in-law to give birth, and wealthy families will also hire a doctor to wait there. If the mother encounters any danger, the doctor can treat her in time.

On the way here, she had already sent people to the village to invite Po Wen, and also told Liang Hao to hurry up and go to the city to ask for a doctor.

He Zhiran was now being supported by Mo Jiuye and sitting on the bed.

In fact, she didn't feel any discomfort at the moment. Maybe she just felt a little tired after being outside all day.

Mrs. Mo sat beside the bed and held He Zhiran's hand.

"Ran Ran, don't be afraid, your mother and I will always be here to accompany you."

He Zhiran could tell that although her mother-in-law looked calm on the outside, she was actually very nervous inside.

"Mom, I'm not afraid. It's just about giving birth. I can do it."

When the third sister-in-law heard what she said, she came over with red eyes.

"Sister Ninth, we all know that you are working hard, and we will be with you. You don't have to worry about it when the child is born.

There are so many sisters-in-law at home, and everyone takes turns taking care of them. I guarantee that you will have a good confinement period without any hardship at all. "

"Yes, nine siblings, our sisters-in-law can help you take care of the children. It's just that two are too few. We don't know how long it will take our turn to take care of the children for a day." The sister-in-law said in a joking tone in order to ease everyone's tension. means.

These words indeed had a big effect, and the female relatives all said that they would be the first in line to help the nine younger siblings take care of their children.

Immediately afterwards, there was a scene where the sisters-in-law competed with each other. They all wanted to be the first to help the nine younger siblings take care of the children. No one wanted to fall behind.

As soon as such a scene appeared, everyone temporarily forgot about He Zhiran's danger.

While everyone was discussing who would take care of the baby first, Mrs. Wen had already been invited over.