Chapter 10 ( Kneel down)

Around 5:30 in the morning, Damian woke up from his sleep. He intend to prepare the breakfast early since he don't know what time do Ryan go to work. He stays in the bed for a few minutes before rising and then go straight to take a shower. While in the shower, Damian notice since last night that Ryan already prepared basically everything for them including shower necessities and home clothes. They just need to use it. His finger touch the shower gel and smell it briefly.

''Sweet..'' Said Damian.It smell fruity like a grape mix with apple. ''He must like this kind of smell.''  Damian then proceed with the showering. After a while, he came down to the kitchen.

''Husband?'' Damian call Ryan when he saw Ryan's back in the kitchen wearing an apron.

''Hmm? Oh Ian! Going to work already? Wait for a little okay? The breakfast almost done.'' Said Ryan when he saw Damian in his complete military uniform. Damian really look attractive in his uniform that compliment well with his tall height. In Ryan's eyes at that moment, he look majestic. ''Well, if you are good looking, you will look good no matter what you wear.'' Ryan thought while nodding his head.

''Husband, you should call me if you want to eat breakfast. No no... It's my fault for not preparing early. I'm sorry, please forgive me.'' Damian then proceed to kneel down without waiting for Ryan's respone. At the same time, the other three Major General walk inside the kitchen one by one witnessing Damian kneel down in front of Ryan. Seeing the scene and Ryan appearance that was wearing apron, they soon understand that they also need to kneel beside Damian. Just like that, the Major General of four devision was kneeling down in the kitchen at 6:05 a.m.

''What are you all doing?'' Ryan ask as he don't understand why they suddenly kneeling. Is it some sort of ritual in the morning?

''We make a mistake, master. We shouldn't let you do the cooking and we woke up later than you that make you have to wait for us. Please punish us.'' Said Karlyle with a straight face.

Hearing that, Ryan sigh. He thought that they already understood that atleast in this houshold, they don't have to follow zerg standart but it looks like it will take a long time for them to change those habit. Thinking like that Ryan also kneel down with them on the floor. If they want to kneel down, lets kneel down together, Ryan thought.

They stare as Ryan kneel in front of them. ''Husband?'' Damian questions Ryan move.

''What? Aren't you doing this because you woke later than me thus makes me waiting? I kneel down because I choose to cook by myself without calling for you so I think I deserve to kneel down also. Fair right?''

''...no. It's not like that. We...'' Damian lost his word when he want refute Ryan.

''We what? Don't you guys think that kneel down because of this small matter are just a pure nonsence? I told you didn't I that we don't have to follow zerg rules? I cook because I feel like it. If you want to do it, you can do it next time on your own willing. Do not do it if you don't want to. Allen, I know you don't like to cook right?''

''...I, I can do it..'' Allen voice doesn't sound that confident in Ryan's ears. Indeed, he just love to eat but to cook? He will always avoid it unless he was forced to. And how do Ryan know it? Because he happen to hear Allen talking to Eugene to help him when he has to cook later on while he was waiting on aircraft last night. He saw a key on Eugene seat beside him so he thought it might be important, he then take it to give to Eugene but before he turn to some corner in the building he hear Allen's voice.

''You can do it but do you want to? Allen, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's okay, no one forcing you here. Trust me.'' Ryan convince Allen. He then look at Karlyle.

''About you Karl. You don't have to call me husband if its hard for you. Just call me Ryan, I don't mind it at all. I rather you call my name than hearing you calling me as master. Okay?''

Karlyle just hang his down. Ryan just let it be because he don't want to force him.

''Now if I already wake myself clear, no more kneeling okay? Stand up.'' They slowly stand up as Ryan said.

While Ryan continue his pending activity just now, Allen and Eugene help with set up the table while Karlyle bring the meals out. Damian on the other hand help Ryan with his cooking.

''Could you help me pass the salt?'' Ask Ryan while stirring the dishes.

''Yes.'' Damian stand close to Ryan when he pass the salt. Ryan could smell the shower gel fragrance from Damian with their standing position so unconsciously he close their distance to smell it. Damian freeze when Ryan suddenly close to him.

''You smell nice. I like it.'' Ryan compliment him and continue his job like nothing happen.

''...I see. Thank you.''

They soon have breakfast in a quite manner. Like always, Allen enjoy the food like it was a treasure. He really likes Ryan's cooking. It makes Ryan smiled. After that they seperated way to their workplace.

At the hospital he work, Ryan notice that almost everyone look at him. It was probably because of the marriage news that spread. It will probably be along day it seems. Ryan just ignore all the eyes and go straight to his office. While preparing materials for today job, his medical assistant knock the door to pass some documents. Ryan then check it but he could feel his assistant gaze piercing him.

''Do you have anything to say, Sir Blake? You could almost burn a hole on my head with that eyes of yours.''  Ryan jokingly said while flipping the documents.

''Emmm.. Is it true about the news?''

''What news?''

''You know, about the Major Generals married to you! I was shocked when I found about it last night.''

''Ah, about that... emm it's true. Why?'' What's the point of denied it so Ryan just admit since everyone already know it.

''Wow. Congratulations Sir Ryan! I am so happy for you. You really suit with the Major Generals!''  Hearing Ryan admit to the news makes Blake really happy. He was a big fan of Major General Damian, Karlyle, Eugene and Allen. Naturally he knows all the info and rumors surround them such as many males including the males from the noble that trying to courting them. Knowing the males nature, they just interested with the achievement and all that Major Generals has. Even if they has the chance, they just want to suppress the Major Generals because of their ego being rejected many time before. So knowing that the Major Generals got married to Ryan, he felt really relieve. He atleast know that Ryan is gentle male. Never once do he saw Ryan being rude or arrogant to anyone despite having the privilege that all male has. He's hoping that Ryan will treat his idols good.

''Really?'' Ryan smiled hearing the congratulation from his assistant.

''Yes Sir! Major General Damian Colton, Major General Karlyle Xavier, Major General Eugene Skarlet and Major General Allen Avery are my idols. Please treat them nicely!''  Blake answered it enthusiastically.

''Don't worry, I will. Here, anything else?'' Ryan passed the documents back to Sir Blake.

''Nothing more. I will excuse myself then.''