Chapter 15 ( Warm Hug )

Late in the morning, there was two adult zerg that comfortably hugging each other while one back facing the other and the other one do the hug. They have been in this position without noticing it due to their warm temperature body touching each other in the cozy room. No one there trying to disturb their sleep lead to late waking up not until one of them started to move which also wake the other person up.

''Hmm...'' Ryan move a little in his sleep while pulling the other zerg into a tighter hug while he already squeeze the other zerg to begin with. He then snuggle his head into the crook of Damian's neck without realizing it. It was habit he always do in the past.

Nonetheless, Damian's consciousness already enter his body the moment Ryan pull him closer. Right now his mind are in chaotic state and he felt more powerless when Ryan's face started to moving to his neck. While deep down he know Ryan must have thought he was that zerg, he didn't take it to his heart. He want to understand this male. To understand him, he must know what happen in the past including that very zerg. The lucky female zerg that Ryan loves.

Ryan's hand then started to roam around Damian's stomach. It was not a sensual touch but oh boy, Damian didn't agree with that when Ryan's hand shift to his waist. His hand rubbing Damian's waist in a slow motion which make Damian had to cover his mouth to avoid making unwanted sound. He never know his waist was his weak spot. How could he possibly know that?

Damian was in dilemma. Should he wake Ryan up or continue being in this torture. At the end, Damian decided to call Ryan which fall into an awkward moment for the two of them because the moment Damian open his mouth, he accidenly moan a little which fall into Ryan's ear.

''Ah..'' Damian quickly close his mouth with his hand. Ryan regaining his conscious while slowly processing the sound he just heard. He thought that he is sleeping alone while hugging a pillow but which pillow having a temperature? It's also make a sound, a rather weird sound he must say. Which the only explanation he could say this must be a zerg. A zerg?!

Like an arrow from a bow, Ryan get up from bed. His action add pressure to where his hand resting and making Damian once again grunt.

''Ia.. Ian? I I... Oh my.'' Ryan was surprised upon waking up seeing Damian beside him and even more speechless spotting his hand inside Damian's shirt. He could feel his palm contacting with Damian's skin. His waist specifically. He quickly pull his hand and freeze for a while not knowing what he should do. Should he said sorry first since he practically did take advantage on Damian even if he didn't mean to? But how the hell did he came here in the first place.

''Ian?'' Ryan didn't know why they were together in this bed but he should check on Damian first.

''....'' Damian unsure if he should pretend to be asleep or answering Ryan. He already lost his face when he make that kind of sound.

''...Yes..'' Damian gradually sit from laying down facing Ryan. Ryan could see Damian's ear turn red. Must be of his doing. Ryan rub his face. Silence covered the room for awhile.

''I'm sorry.'' Utter Ryan.

''Huh.. Why?''

''Just now, I take advantage on you didn't I?''

''..that. It's... No, you did not. You... You are my male. Just now it was nothing.'' Damian didn't know what to answer so he rambling whatever he could think of.

''But still doing it without asking other consciousness are intolerable. And what more I should abide by the contract between us. Aware or not, it was wrong of me. You have every right to push me.'' Ryan take this very seriously. Between them, there should be nothing happen. He must make sure of it. He need to.

''I see..'' He don't know why but that sentence make him feel somehow downhearted. Still, he do understand when thinking from Ryan's perspective.

''I understand. But as I just said, it was really nothing. If situation are out of control I will be the one to stop it. You don't have to worry. Really.'' Answer Damian after adjusting his expression. ''But, your apology are accepted.'' Added Damian to acknowledge Ryan's apology.

''Thank you. Then... How did I end up here?'' Finally Ryan asking what he was meaning to ask since earlier. If he remember correctly, he was in Glass Garden last night.

''I found you in the Glass Garden sleeping in there. So I pick you up but halfway to your room I remember I didn't have permission to enter your room. That's why I bring you here. But really, I didn't intentionally sleeping here. I want to sleep on the sofa but you grab my wrist when I want to leave. Somehow... it was like this?'' Remembering last night, he just intend to lay down until Ryan calm down in his sleep but while he staring at Ryan, in some way he fall asleep.

''I understand. Did you notice anything else last night?''

''I did not. Did something happen?'' Damian resolve to turn a blind eye about last night scenario.

''No, it was nothing. Then... I will take my leave now. Thank you Ian for last night. Sorry to trouble you.'' Ryan felt relived hearing Damian's sentences.

''Yes. It's okay.'' Said Damian.

After Ryan leave, Damian lay down. He put his wrist on his forehead while the other hand touching his waist where Ryan has touched awhile ago. His ear turn red when recalling it back. He could still feel the lingering feeling of the hug. It was warm he could say. The most warm hug he ever received.

TO BE CONTINUED.......