Chapter 2 (Check Up)

Morning that day seems as a usual morning that Ryan has been seeing everytime he goes to work. Perhaps a little bit different. He felt nervous because today was suppose to be the day that he will carry out a health check up on important people of the planet. It's the Major General! How was he suppose to stay calm. If he being honest, he already try to change the oppoinment to another senior doctor when he first receives the schedule, but unfortunately the doctor declined saying that he already busy enough with another patients while all the other doctor saying that they are not as expert as him in handling the higher-ups and he think it just an excuse. It's not that he don't want to handle the check up but he hears the rumor that those four Major General hates male and he is 100% sure that he is male. Wouldn't it be better for female doctor to handle them rather than him? He just don't want them to be uncomfortable if he is the one in charge because he understand the hatred that most females felt towards males. With those useless and bad personality of many males, even he himself felt shame. But now, he can just pray that everything will go smoothly. If not, then he can just drag any doctor that he saw to the check up room respecfully.

After Ryan arrived, he go straight to medical room to check everything once again just to be sure. As he already finish checking, suddently a nurse came to inform him that there were some document need to checked. He look at his watch to make sure if he has time before the oppoinment time as he proceed to the office. Before that, he remind his assistant to call him when the Major Generals came later.

'We here for oppoinment with Doctor Ryan Alexandra.' Says Damian Colton.

When the nurse at the counter hear the voice, he raised his head and then started to freeze. Well who can blame him, he just start working here for only three months and never saw directly the legendary Major Generals. It not just one buat four of them! Even though he already know about the oppoinment, but still seeing them directly still shock him. All of them was so tall than most of female and also they possess such a good looking face that one will not stop staring at them. Thank god that he is also a female.

Knock knock

Damian knock his knuckle on the counter when he see the nurse suddenly blank.

'Yes? Oh yes yes. I am so sorry. Right now Doctor Ryan are handling some work but he already told me to assist you to the medical room. He will be with you shortly. Please, this way Major General.'

The nurse left after showing them the room. After waiting silently for 10 minute, someone open the door of medical room. But the person who came inside was not like they expected. They sure that this person was a male but his physic are similir to that of a female because of his tall. And his face... Good looking female usually has masculine face and subfemale are the softer type but this person face is combination of masculine and also elegant which are the opposite of male that supposely feminine. But aside from that, what is this male doing here?

Four of them exchanging glance at each other. But they still keep quite and wait to see what are this person are going to do. They are not the type to attack people who is not yet messing with them.

Ryan who just came inside didn't know the thought of his patients. If he know, maybe he can just laugh.

'Good morning Major General Damian Colton, Major General Karlyle Xavier, Major General Eugene Skarlet, and Major General Allen Avery. I am your doctor today for the health check up, Doctor Ryan. If you have anything to ask later, feel free to ask. For now, can we proceed?' Ryan finish his speech with one breath while looking at them with a profesional smile. He won't announce his gender because he sure that all of them can tell about it right away. If they have problem with his gender than he will happily drag any female doctor he can found to replace him. Easy.

But surprisingly they agree to proceed the test. They all go through every test obediently one by one. This makes Ryan feel relieved. He can continue his job like usual. After the lab testing result came, Ryan scan the result carefully and nodded with satisfaction. He then look at them and explain about their test result.

''All of your test result came well and nothing serious with your health. But for Major General Damian and Major General Karlyle, you have to decrease the usage of inhibitor. There is nothing wrong with your heat cycle. If you keep using the inhibitor too excessive, sooner or later it will mess your body up. You will have uncontrollable heat cycle and your body will immune to the inhibitor and later you will need to increase the dosage to a high one which will decrease your chance for being able conceive later. You need to use it only when you are near and in your heat period.'' Explained Ryan while showing the test report. While he did said at the beginning that nothing serious with their health but it will indeed be serious if they keep abusing the inhibitor too much. This case is not the first for Ryan because there were many times the female that came have the same problem especially the female that served in army. They are supposed to use it on their heat period only but since they don't have the comfort of the male plus have to fight when in mission, their mental got exhausted without their male comfort and the only way to stay sane is to use the inhibitor which only serve temporary. At the end, they still need comfort from male before they will lose their mind and go crazy. Male don't usually choose partner from female military because they prefer subfemale which way more soft than the masculine female military. This cause a lots of female military to use the inhibitor even outside of their heat cycle.

Ryan understand the reason of this. Even if the male marry the female from military, not all of them will get the comfort from their male because the male simply lazy to do that especially the one who has multiple female. But what Ryan do not understand is that this four Major General are S+ class female which mean that their mental strength are strong and will not need the comfort of male for longer period than other female class normally. So for what reason that make this Major Generals abuse the inhibitor?

''I see. We'll keep that in mind. Is there anything more?'' Asked Damian who has been listening to him the whole time.

''No, for now that is all. Till we meet next time.'' Said Ryan as it already reach the end of oppoinment before he bow with his hand on his chest as a sign of respect. Well, after all they are the one who has been protecting their country right? Other than that, it also his way of ending the oppoinment. Doesnt't matter who the patients is. ''Ah, before I forgot.... Welcome back Major Generals.''

''Thank you'' Answered Damian shortly before leaving.

''Weird.'' All of the female thought.