Chapter 5 (Brancelet)

Ryan woke up at 6:02 a.m. Today he will register his marriage with the Major Generals but there something that makes his heart feels heavy. Did he makes a right decision? This feeling once again arise after so long. When 'that' news arrive, he feels like his world collapse. His only sole of live gone. It takes him along times to came back to his normal life. The main reason he lives is only because of that 'promise' he made to that person. It takes a lot of effort to became the Ryan he is now.

''I'm sorry...'' Ryan smiled bitterly.

After a while, Ryan clean his self in the shower. After getting ready, he enter the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

''Hmm, what should I make?'' Ryan think of some simple options. ''I think buttermilk pancakes and grilled cheese sandwich would be nice since I don't have that much times before they came.'' Ryan nodded with his his breakfast choice.

Ryan start preparing buttermilk pancakes's ingredient. He first take out two bowl. For the first bowl, he put 2 cup all purpose flour, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt and mix all of it. In the second bowl, he put 2 cup buttermilk, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 egg, and then stir them. He then mix the first bowl into the second bowl to combine and stir it perfectly well. Ryan cook it on medium heat until each side of pancake turn golden brown. Ryan then repeat those step until he think the amount of panckes are enough.

For the second meal, Ryan just need two type of cheese that is mozzarella and vintage cheddar to put between the bread, sourdough bread, and salted butter to butter both sides of each slide of bread. He grilled those bread for four people that soon gonna arrive since he didn't eat much. Pancake is just enough for him.

When he done preparing the breakfast, he then makes two types of drink. Tea and also coffee. Just as he done prepare the meal, he heard door's bell ringing.

''Seems like they arrived.'' Ryan walk to the door to welcomed them.

''Good morning your Excellency.'' The four of them greet Ryan as soon as they saw Ryan open the main door.

''Em, good morning to you too. Have all of you sir had a breakfast?''

''We did.'' Damian answered confidently. The truth is, they just had protein drink just not to be late today. They already used to have just that for breakfast. So it should count as breakfast right?

''Oh.'' Ryan smirked as he said that. Slowly he walk to Damian and sniffed a little at him. The only thing he smell is protein drink.

Damian freeze as Ryan stand close to him. He hold his breath as Ryan take a breath at him. Since he is taller than Ryan, Ryan hair just below his nose. He could smell Ryan's syampoo on his head. It smells like a fruit... maybe rasberry smell. Just a second after that, he hear Ryan chuckle.

''Indeed you already have a breakfast.'' Ryan smiled playfully. ''I make a proper breakfast. I cant finish it all. Come, help me finish it.'' Ryan left them walking to the dining table. Just like that Damian's lie exposed.

The first one to follow Ryan is... Do you guess it right? Yes, its Allen. Why should he reject a nice meal. Karlyle's eyes twitched when he saw Allen who follow Ryan like he being possed... Posses by food. Karlyle and Eugene follow Allen leaving Damian behind who stand there blankly. He gather his thought then follow them like nothing happen.

They sat down with the same position as having dinner last night. Ryan sat at middle table while on both his side are Damian on right side and Karlyle on left side. Eugene sat beside Damian while Allen sat beside Karlyle. All of them eat with quite manner. Eugene and Allen offer to clean the dishes after.

Ryan ask them to wait at living to grab something.

''Put out your right hand.'' Ask Ryan.

While not knowing why, they still hand their right hand infront of Ryan. Ryan then put down a box. He pull out brancelet and put on each on their hand. It's a simple brancelet with a single crystal stone that follow their eyes colour. Ryan made it by himself and since he don't have enough time, he just made a simple one.

All of them stunned while looking at their hand.

''That brancelet has its own function. You can change your own appearance when you rub the crystal and channel your pheromones into it. The rumor might come out when someone saw you guys at the marriage center before the event. So you should conceal it temporary.'' Suggest Ryan while they just stare at the brancelet.

''Let's go.'' Ryan walk out of the mansion. The four of them soon follow Ryan out.

Damian's aircraft soon take off.